Game Day: Manly v Eels [Round 7, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Gus must be a terrible pool player if he can't see how Lewis brown was obstructed. If radrara keeps running his line and doesn't go back in and behind his player then Lewis brown has an opportunity to tackle him, the fact he turned and ran in field forced Lewis to collide with the parra player and was hindered in making a tackle. Someone put his down please, it's in humane to let such an old senile thing keep running around like thst

Much improved line speed,first contact and well timed tackling in groups(much more organised tackling structure) great effort from the forwards.

Going to be tough to sustain such energy/intensity, if we can win the first 12-15mins and keep it up tempo we won't need structured plays to score points.

Just keep hitting an inside runner after stepping back inside at pace then follow the play the ball with numbers on the edge.(Nothing "Ironstine" here)

We don't have the ball playing structure so it is more likely going to be a fatigue based try out of lazy defenders(which the speed of our halves have in abundence---nothing special and be patient.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Gus must be a terrible pool player if he can't see how Lewis brown was obstructed. If radrara keeps running his line and doesn't go back in and behind his player then Lewis brown has an opportunity to tackle him, the fact he turned and ran in field forced Lewis to collide with the parra player and was hindered in making a tackle. Someone put his down please, it's in humane to let such an old senile thing keep running around like thst
Must be a Penrith thing...Brandy can't see the obstruction either? WTF.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Right almost home hopefully I can catch the rest of the game

HoldenV8

Journey Man
If this game happens to go to Golden Point....who do we have who can kick a FG with Chez up in the coaches box?

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Repeat set. Gee they are hammering Gutho tonight with the bombs. Lets hope he drops one soon

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
13 7 6 133 16
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16
13 6 6 27 15