Manly v Eels [Round 24 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
wedgetail eagle said:
At an Airport, grabbed RLW. Story by Greg Pritchard, about Manly-Parra rivalry, Manly are the villains of course. The Rd3 clash, he says Parra were robbed,
(they led the game for 10 minutes, FFS)
he goes on to say HAD Parra won they'd be in the 8 now, blah blah..
Like my old Dad says, HAD the dog not stopped to sh*t, he would've caught the rabbit.

Greg Pritchard - aka Lardy - is a Parramatta fan. I remember him as a smart-arse copy boy at The Australian.

I don't know about 14+ but i reckon we will play a nice structured game and not give them any chances.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Beware the j-curve. Jamie, Jorge, Jesse, Jason, Jamie, James, Josh.
Jumping Jehoshaphat!
Edit - and Justin!

Don't forget Jett, Jeve, Jeta, Jeiran, Jaly, Jom, Janthony, Jenton and Jatt.

Jing it on !!!

Manly coach Geoff Toovey says star centre Steve Matai will return from a shoulder injury for the round-24 clash with Parramatta. http://www.canberratimes.com.au/breaking-news-sport/matai-good-for-manly-nrl-return-toovey-20140821-3e39k.html

The NRL won't allow us to win you watch it

This game will be decided by less than a converted try

Score prediction: Parra 14-Manly 10

Well looks like it will be a wet old slugfeast out there tonight - it will be a close game hopefully the rain will slow Hayne down

davohan123 said:
The NRL won't allow us to win you watch it

This game will be decided by less than a converted try

Score prediction: Parra 14-Manly 10
I've been thinking a bit the same. A home side fan pleaser for the battlers against champions.
Gus and crew were talking up parra last night.
Manly will be up against parra, on-field refs, video refs, crowd influence and though it's not game affecting, the one sided commentary from nein.
Do we have the team to win? I think so for sure.
Ground the plane. No stupid penalties or rushed passes and despite what the NRL wants, Manly should win.
Go hard boys.:)

@niccipops is probably right it seems like the whole world is against us at the moment, they all want us to fail.

Much to my surprise (Lol) even Gasnier is against us, and said so on the Fox Sterlo show last night........I was shocked!!!

Stevo said:
Hopefully it's a nice wet sloppy track so it's heavy like Brooky.
Not a great place to watch footy the away supporters area behind the goal posts. You get soaked when it rains and baked when its sunny.

TV is looking good.

sheridanstand78 said:
I expect Manly to be much sharper this week and take more of the opportunities that we create.

Parra have done this week what they do expertly, whinge and moan without adressing their own mediocrity.

This game for me is about getting the basics right and limiting Haynes opportunities. They will be desparate but so should we as we have a real chance to put pressure on the vermin for the minor premiership if we get a result here.

Nothing beats seeing a Manly team win at Whinger park. They are and they always will be the oldest enemy!!

Well spoken-- I hate rabbitts more than any one would know but the original sin is -whats the matter parramatta-as frog eyes runs staright around the entire back line in the 76 grand final-as we were all perched in the Mighty sheridan stand singing for all we were worth

Go manly- PS I hate all the other sides too,but parra is special
zip zip my arse-

Fox #1 just started Manly v Easts 1997 rd 5 at Brookie.
Cleary v 2v :)

So great to see the Sheriff :angel: He looked after the Boys real well :)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Beware the j-curve. Jamie, Jorge, Jesse, Jason, Jamie, James, Josh.
Jumping Jehoshaphat!
Edit - and Justin!

Jumpin jimmity
I can just hear the music now
jow jisten
jallways jeppin jout
jonna jurn around
jonna jurn around jonce and jo the jeagle jock
im just jazy bout the jay they joov

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4