Game Day: Manly v Eels [Round 22, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Starling and Taupau both with stupid tackles that were not needed. Cost us the game. Hang your heads

I've said it all year. This is a dumb football side. We do a short kick off to get the ball back so we kick it too one if our shortest players in Leary.

Forget what players we sign. Thanks for the year Trent. Now a better coach please.

Parra were always going to be a huge chance of winning this game. We played bad which didn't help either. We needed Lyon back.

I refuse to blame the refs we were so fkn diabolical with everything to play for. I thought I'd give Barret and DCE a chance but Barrett fails to motivate the players and DCE inexcusably after so many years in grade cannot control a match even though he is one of the senior players. Tonight he had free reign, no one from our senior squad was playing and he failed to deliver.

Worst game of football I've ever seen.
Isn't ever! An absolute disgrace of a game. I was actually laughing it was so so bad. Dont deserve finals football that's for sure.

Ahh well, at least we haven't been implicated in the betting scandal........

How many no tries did Chechin that ****head award as tries? Manly got Chechinned tonight. Like the day he raped Orford against The Titans, and the Titans even said Chechin got it wrong.

No matter what you think of Leary,why leave a player on the bench for 75 minutes.And I AFB wouldn't have played many minutes.If you don't have the confidence to give them many minutes,why pick them?

Come on you Barrett lovers where are you now. The bloke is useless. Idiots in the media had us as world beaters after we beat 4 of the worst teams in history of NRL. We are putrid too many rubbish lazy new recruits that are a waste of money.
Pathetic attitude from the players especially at the start of the game had zero to do with the Coach in this instance.

Still some great signs with strong first up contact in defense at times and hit ups but the attitude and respect for the ball was poor at the wrong times.

Good signs for next year but the over confidence and relaxing off in the second half last week were tell tale signs they were getting ahead of themselves.

The defense was not lazy, the effort wasn't lazy the attitude at times was ahead of themselves.

We were flat all night, had no one running onto the ball.:cool:

Ferris had a shocker - take the Captaincy load off him.@:cool:

Walker and Brown over run the ball runner - why/how - who the fck knows :confused:

At least the year is now gone and we can relax :)

Greenturd checchin double gang banged tonight...fckn embarrassing performance from everyone involved....
Seriously if we are blaming the refs after tonight we have bigger issues than I thought. Brad Arthur just schooled that pretty boy muppet that calls himself a coach Barrett. We have not improved 1 bit. I hate footy at the moment. 2 more years of this crap and i will be turning off. Barrett has to go.

Wow! Who said a referee will not penalise a team in the last 3 minutes to decide a game. Certainly the first time in 20 years watching the game I have seen this happen.

You must've missed the one Cecchin handed to the Titans in 2009 then. Apparently Preston Campbell was allowed to contest a loose ball but Matt Orford wasn't...pretty sure that's where the term 'Cecchined' started.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10