Pre-Game Manly v Eels [Round 21, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

20 36
4 Pines Park
05 Aug 2022 07:55 PM

Team Lists

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Manly v Eels [Round 21, 2022]

MATCH DAY

Friday 5th August 2022

Venue:
.... 4 Pines Park, Brookvale, NSW

Gates Open:.... 5:15pm.

Jersey Flegg Kick Off Time:.... Manly Warringah Sea Eagles v Parramatta Eels: 5:30pm

NRL Kick Off Time:.... Manly Warringah Sea Eagles v Parramatta Eels: 7:55pm

TICKETING

Click here

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

01. Reuben Garrick
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Tolutau Koula
05. Christian Tuipulotu
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

08. Taniela Paseka
09. Lachlan Croker
10. Toafofoa Sipley
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Andrew Davey
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Dylan Walker
15. Ben Trbojevic
16. Martin Taupau
17. Morgan Boyle

Replacement:

18. Josh Schuster.

Reserves:

19. Ethan Bullemor
20. Kurt De Luis
21. Kaeo Weekes
22. Brad Parker.

Out:

Available But Not Selected:
  • Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega
  • James Roumanos
  • Viliami Fifita
  • Alec Tuitavake
  • Zac Fulton
  • Jamie Humphreys - Development Player
  • Jacob Sykes - Development Player
  • Gordon Chan Kum Tong - Development Player.

From the 'NRL Casualty Ward - All the Latest Injury News' web page, Here is the Latest NRL Injured or Unavailable Update:

* * * (Updated: Tuesday, 02 Aug 2022) * * *

Manly Sea Eagles
  • Andrew Davey (Head Knock, TBC)
  • Sean Keppie (Shoulder, Round 21)
  • Josh Aloiai (Personal, Round 21)
  • Jason Saab (Personal, Round 21)
  • Christian Tuipulotu (Personal, Round 21)
  • Josh Schuster (Personal, Round 21)
  • Haumole Olakau’atu (Personal, Round 21)
  • Tolutau Koula (Personal, Round 21)
  • Toafofoa Sipley (Personal, Round 21)
  • Ben Trbojevic (Head Knock, Round 21)
  • Tom Trbojevic (Shoulder, Season)
  • Karl Lawton (Knee, Season)

Also, from the NRL Casualty Ward, Manly hub page, there are no slight variations to the information regarding the unavailable or injured players and their return periods:

• Sean Keppie (Shoulder, Round 21)
  • Tolutau Koula (Personal, Round 21)
  • Haumole Olakau’atu (Personal, Round 21)
  • Jason Saab (Personal, Round 21)
  • Josh Schuster (Personal, Round 21)
  • Toafofoa Sipley (Personal, Round 21)
  • Christian Tuipulotu (Personal, Round 21)
  • Josh Aloiai (Knee, Round 22)
  • Ben Trbojevic (Head Knock, TBC)
  • Karl Lawton (Knee, Next Season)
  • Tom Trbojevic (Shoulder, Next Season)
  • Morgan Boyle (Ankle, Indefinite)

I seem to say it before every Parra game ... but of all the games each year . this is the one that I want to win the most ...

Not because we have a rivalry with Parra ... but because I detest the sons of bitches with every strand of my DNA ...

I hated playing at Cumberland oval .. I hated the drive along Victoria Road ... I hated their fans ... their sausage rolls were shiite .. and the dressing rooms smelt like wino's piss ...

And every time I hear a commentator say they have a great history I lose it delux ... the pathetic spoon collectors are trash .

I seem to say it before every Parra game ... but of all the games each year . this is the one that I want to win the most ...

Not because we have a rivalry with Parra ... but because I detest the sons of bitches with every strand of my DNA ...

I hated playing at Cumberland oval .. I hated the drive along Victoria Road ... I hated their fans ... their sausage rolls were shiite .. and the dressing rooms smelt like wino's piss ...

And every time I hear a commentator say they have a great history I lose it delux ... the pathetic spoon collectors are trash .
Absolute classic Mate.. Made me laugh thats forsure.

This weekends game is our GF !

Chillax man!

Woodsie you played for Manly against Parra at Cumberland? Is that correct? First Grade?

"...And coming up after the break, @Woodsie tells us what he really thinks of Parramatta..!" :)

I give us a great chance. Form before the Covid and jersey sagas was pretty good bloody good. Parra were fired all their shots last week VS the riff. Now without Moses I reckon we’ve got it over them. Let’s pack out brooky and make sure of it.

Manly open as narrow favourites on sportsbet.
This is one week I think we will win even if we do start favourites.
Having said that, there is a referee and bunker to help the Eels, but not even they will save them this time.
Manly by 12
If Atkins gets the gig , change your bet !!

5102fad924b063308e8c15070e64fb3e.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4