Post-Game Discussion Manly V Dragons [Round 15, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Dragons
30 4 Pines Park
16 Jun 2024 14:00
80:00 minute

Match Stats

Rackets

Doin' the eagle rock 🦅
Maybe Seibold can now see that Garrick is not the answer in the centres. Get him back on the wing and get him back to kicking goals. Great win by the boys and hopefully they can use this win to motivate for the rest of the season.

Nordburg

First Grader
I think what today showed was that the team needs more mobile front rowers.The game in general has been heading that way the last few seasons and Manly looked better in the 2nd half with Brown and Bullemor up front.Hopefully those in charge of retention noticed that and say no thanks to a Lodge extension

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Huge effort by the playing group to win with so much injury carnage.

Brown was inspirational at times then the effort players in Jake, Lawton, Waddell, and Simpkin who served the ball players and runners well.

DCE was good along with Guaca and Koula who played tough again, though for me the effort by young Hoppa to hold Hunt up over the line in the first 40 was impressive along with his positioning at fullback.

Back in the eight you beauty!!

Highflier

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
WOW what a win ,amazing with both your starting FRs gone within what 10 mins ,plus other adversity with Reuben ,Duck only able to waddle (see what I did there )
Simpkins great debut
Lehi outstanding
Browny -just said follow me boys
BUlly see above
DCE fantastic
OKa really stepped up
Brooksies D was terrific
Toula D was great and always a threat
Lawto -really tested the defense with his runs
Burbo getting better and to be able to go from SR to center and play terrific is a fantastic attribute for him and the team.
Not a bad player amongst them TBH ,just wish we could catch a few more high balls

I find it incredible that our lightweight pack after the injuries to our starting FRs(big boppers) has seen us win the game. What does that say about the game in general,has it changed to the point where you have FRs more in the Brown/Bully mode as opposed to the Tent/Sipley mode ? Or Maybe a mixture ?
Anyways a win for the ages Go Manly

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Definitely, the positioning and defence of Hoppa is tge best we have had at the back this season, Turbos defence hasn’t been on par with Lehi.
It will take some guts from Seibs to make that call, but I really hope we go on supporting Levi’s development there. Perhaps they could share the role through the remainder of the season to manage Lehi’s workload?

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18
15 7 7 28 17