Post-Game Discussion Manly v Dolphins [Round 15, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Dolphins
58 4 Pines Park
09 Jun 2023 20:00
80:00 minute

Match Stats

Great game from all the boys.
DCE on another level at the moment.
Crocker finding his feet and playing fantastic footy
Paseka a beast.
Garrick on fire.
Schuster definitely that spark we’ve been missing.

Strong, dominant performance!

From Post #1

FULL TIME SCORE

Manly: 58
Dolphins: 18

352282104_823591689199081_2076834709484220831_n.jpg

Pic: Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Facebook Page

352734914_823629092528674_3646519194472806982_n.jpg

Pic: Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Facebook Page

Team Victory Song:

Pressers:

Post Match Interviews:

Match Report:

Game Stats Review:

Match Highlights:

Full Match Replay Link:

Manly Tries:

Game Pics & Video Clips: TBA

Press Print & Video Articles:

Ruthless Manly hand Dolphins brutal reality check

Sea Eagles Judiciary News:

Nothing to report.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garrick MOM but have to say Croker played probably his best game. Never seen him so creative and dangerous
100% that’s the first time he had looked like a genuine 9. He’s had moments in games and he’s had games where he’s been all effort, but tonight is the first time you could say he was effective.

Just got back home at Manlyvale, no doubt about the hill plenty of banter and got showered with beer every time we scored lol. The Manly chant was in full voice, lubricated with 4 Pines Larger.
I always wonder who that one guy is who starts it. Dear God he's got a loud , strong, deep voice haha. If I was his missus, I'd ask for that to be my alarm haha

I always wonder who that one guy is who starts it. Dear God he's got a loud , strong, deep voice haha. If I was his missus, I'd ask for that to be my alarm haha
One guy was using the side of the drinks shed as a base drum, with lots of R rated comments, so hilarious..

That's the first game I've watched in a long time where we did not miss Jake.

Don't get me wrong, our team is better with him in it and I can't wait for him to be back, but everyone stepped up and did the job for him (especially in defence).

Now let's see if they can do it consistently.....

Back from Brookie and what an awesome night!

Some observations/thoughts:
Sutton actually reffed us fairly - 8:1 penalty count, thank you
No HIA's, sinbins, on reports, to my knowledge (unusual)
We were 'on' from start to finish
Tom back to his best
Moving Reuben to Centre was a winner
Keppie played his best game, possibly ever
Finally saw Koula in the open at full speed score 2 tries
No major injuries, except Koula went off 5 mins before the game ended
Great crowd and atmosphere

If you're happy and you know it :clap: :clap::clap:

That was probably Garrick’s best game in his career and in only his second time in the centres he showed more strike than Parker has in his whole career. Seriously I like Brad and he’s a good bloke but there’s a reason people have gone on about needing to fix our centres for at least the last 5 years.

Everything about it worked including having Koula on the left next to Shuey, was stoked to see him get over for not only the first time this year but twice. I know Seibold said he’ll keep it like this next week but I will judge him on what he does when Parker returns from injury

I rewatched the Hammer's second try in normal & slow speed. It appears he was a half a step ahead of Nikorima when the ball was kicked. What do others think?
I thought it was very line ball when I watched the highlights this morning

Great win and all that but not getting carrried away because that opposition would get lapped by Blacktown. They were not first grade standard

He’s the older bloke that sits under the coaches box. When they show it on tv, you can usually catch a glimpse of him haha.

I’ve been going to Brookie since I was a kid, over 20 years now and he’s always been there starting the chant and getting the crowd amped. Probably longer haha. A bloody Manly legend!

I rewatched the Hammer's second try in normal & slow speed. It appears he was a half a step ahead of Nikorima when the ball was kicked. What do others think?
Yeah, I thought he was just offside. I stopped with the ball on his foot and he looks in front to me but thankfully it made no difference.

Loved Reubens work in attack,but his defense still needs some work..
He is very upright in tackles and arm grabs a lot.
HTF palmed him off easily and he looked shaky at times.
Needs to use the shoulder and leg drive a little more or will get found out more often.
Nit picking I know and you can't always be perfectly balanced on the move,but it just stood out to me...

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6