Manly v Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
1. Brett STEWART
2. Jorge TAUFUA
3. Jamie LYON ©
4. Steve MATAI / Dean Whare
5. David WILLIAMS
6. Kieran FORAN
7. Daly CHERRY-EVANS
8. Jason KING ©
9. Matt BALLIN
10. Brent KITE
11. Anthony WATMOUGH
12. Jamie BUHRER
13. Glenn Stewart
Bench
14. Liam Foran
15. Joe GALUVAO
16. Vic MAURO
17. George Rose
Coach: Geoff Toovey

if Matai is out replace him with Whare
Lussick out for George
Liam Foran on the bench for Ballin and/or utility role

I dont think we can afford to carry Joe his achilles injury is killing his effectiveness. It's time to give Cunningham a go. We cant afford to have Liam on the bench has to be either Harrison,Robinson.

I like Liam on the bench, might give us some spark at dummy half like La Grange.

I got hammered for starting a thread that he was badly injured when he got hurt, so I don't want to say too much. The know it alls here know better.

Can Taufua play centre? whare to FB and oldfield to the wing if Brett and Matai are out.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Sorry guys but I dont believe we will beat the dogs, regardless who is playing.

Yeah the dogs were quite good against the storm and we have no real go forward without trex. I expect us to lose this one aswell. The good thing is we have heaps of improvement left in us where the dogs are playing as well as thier roster will allow.

If Brett's injury is worse than a week to week thing, what's wrong with just coming out and saying that? Or is there more to it?

Do you think the reason the boy's haven't been switched on in the last few weeks is because they have been thinking about revenge on Des for ruining there grand final party? Maybe we are under Des's radar.

I think both sides will be up for a big one. hope matai is playing; he loves getting stuck into the dogs.

We need everyone back! But if no b stewart, go with whare again. just hope g stewart will finally be available. I'd be tempted to bring big georgie back for this one too. the pigs need to seriously rip in to give a platform for dce and foran to work some stuff.

Bruised ribs are a very painful injury to get over. No way you could play without a long rest unless a needle is used, but the injury could be made worse if done.

I broke three ribs in mid January. It took 6 weeks before I could move with any normality and it has only been the past few weeks that I have been pain free.

The caveat on the above timeframe is that I am a big girls blouse

For what it's worth I predict we will get Glen, Brett & Foran back for the dishlickers game and that Matai will be Ok too. The dishlickers have some big units so we will need to counter that with a big bench. This is the team I would go with whether Lussick is suspended or not.

1. Snake
2. Tafua (He deserves to hold the position)
3. Jamie
4. Matai
5. Wolfie
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Kite
9. Ballin
10. King
11. Choc
12. Mauro
13. Glen
14. Buhrer