Manly v Dogs [Round Finals Week 2 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

bennyeagle

Reserve Grader
JSL, hodges and starling, only okayers that have shown some sort of oassion and willingness to actually want to win this game!

Aussie Battler said:
bob dylan said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Moondog said:
And the prick who applied the chicken wing stays on the field. The game is f**ked.

Yes I agree

Not sure I can take this again in 2015

I am with you Mark.

the team is shot, but whats worse is the game is a joke.

At the end of the day, why were Guerra and JWH even playing last night. Why when I listen to Heyne talk to JWH , do I think they have a bro-mance? "Play it with your foot Jared. Well done Jared ". Crap, absolute crap!
Dont cum inside me Jared

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Wow, 12 battered Manly men kept the Dogs scoreless for 10 minutes :angel:

We are running with the Southerly in the 2nd half - win it Manly !!!!

EagleFromMay1967

Sky Punching : send them High as the Clouds
We have to get ball. We have to foz & snake involved in attacking positions. just a try will give us the momentum, and the n the dogs will look fragile.

TagMonster

Reserve Grader
Pepi said:
Am I the on,y one really disappointed in Foran?
Soft defence and hasn't run once. Big fairy

Im more disappointed in mr 'I choke on big occasions' DCE! He has been useless tonight!

panash

Reserve Grader
We have had no decent field position. Only 40% possession. Had some very sloppy tackles and fortunately only down by 10. It felt like down by 30.

If we hold our own with some fire & passion for the whole 2nd half were in with a chance.

The first 10 minutes we were ok

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
We need to play a simple half. Keep possession hit the line straight and hard.

They have big players which wear out. When dogs are under pressure ennis and reynolds increase their grub mode and start to make mistakes.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Bullsht penalties lead to 2 dogs tries. We have a man in the bin for 10 min after they try and dislocate his shoulder and we're only down by 10. We get a fair dinkum shake from the pink fkwits and we are a chance here. Dogs forwards are noticeably tiring.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
In some ways I think that we can be thankful that the Scumdogs aren't really that good. If they were we'd be down by 40 by now.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
He makes a lot of poor choices which slow us down and give our halves no time when they are already struggling for time behind these flrwards

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18