Game Day: Manly v Cronulla [Round 21, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Nope, rock bottom is losing by 60 today and being stone motherless last by 6.00pm
Sadly while I dislike the post ..only because you said 60 points
Really if the sharks are on and we drop our heads you could be closer to money
Hope not though

Our team can compete with almost any of the sides , note I didn’t say beat almost any side but they
That’s the key today put yourself in a position to compete doing that puts you in a position to win the game whether they can is up to them
Go Manly

Unless the coach starts telling the players to suddenly to start kicking the ball into touch at every attacking opportunity, or choosing to take the 2 when we finally have some possession in the opposition 20m line.

Coaches have a lot of influence on how a game is played out, even after the players run out, imo.
Well mate, they don't get a salary of hundreds and thousands for not being accountable
At the end of the day if he cant lift his boys to keep winning then the buck stops at the coach

I’m torn between watching live, or doing something else ( maybe down to wet a line) recording and checking later to see the damage before turning on.

The latter is being a real chicken but it’s certainly better for my blood pressure.

Hopefully the Sharks will turn up today thinking it's a rest weekend like Penrith did last week (for three quarters of the game at least).

Hopefully the Sharks will turn up today thinking it's a rest weekend like Penrith did last week (for three quarters of the game at least).

I’ve been saying for several weeks now that this is the reason we might win a game, ie where the opposition is at unbackable odds and they think we’ll be a walkover.

And it’s more likely to be away than home as playing at Brookvale now is an automatic loss.

Make of that what you will

Come on boys! Watching in California.

Attachments

• Manly Sea Eagle Pic.JPG
    Manly Sea Eagle Pic.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 12
1 Tom Trbojevic

2 Jorge Taufua

3 Moses Suli

4 Brian Kelly

5 Brad Parker

6 Dylan Walker

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

8 Addin Fonua-Blake

9 Manase Fainu

10 Martin Taupau

11 Joel Thompson

12 Shaun Lane

13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange

14 Trent Hodkinson

15 Kelepi Tanginoa

17 Taniela Paseka

20 Jack Gosiewski

I'd honestly be happier with more changes (no Parker, Suli to the wing, Walker to centre, Hodko into the halves and since no Tom Wright, Matt Wright onto the bench).

But it is what it is.

Still, we can win this. Whether we will is another story.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8