Game Day: Manly v Cronulla [Round 21, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For my own personal well being I don't feel like watching today. But I know I will.
Possible good omen. Yesterday for about a 5 seconds I had a feeling we would win.
I've got to work today so won't be watching. Probably a good thing.

I've got to work today so won't be watching. Probably a good thing.
The one match I didn't watch this year - the first Melbourne one - they won. I didn't find out the beautiful result until the next morning.

10 Martin Taupau's arms - proudly brought to the attention of n'pops :D

7733a9221c91d399c3db9a5d97b18848

images

32 is the magic number.

That is MINUS 32

14th to last!

38-6

48-16

32-0

That’s the scores to look out for!!

BUT, as I’ve been saying I still think we’ll surprise a team before it’s over, which one is anyone’s guess!!

33-1 definitely a possibility of a field goal or two

I have never ever thought it or said we can’t win a game

But today I am close and it feels and it makes me feel crook

First time ever I will be in a position to watch or listen to the game but will choose not to

Just have not got enough strength to handle the disappointment I think will occur

I think a few are starting to feel like that baseball supporter in Charlie Sheens movie Major League

I don’t ever think we can’t win a game , we can win any of them BUT only if the players turn up and want it to happen.

To me the coach has little impact once they are on the ground , oh sure he can send out a few messages but it’s in the players hands.

Coach’s can make mistakes ( bench use mainly ) but ultimately it’s the players who decide if we win or lose.

Our team can compete with almost any of the sides , note I didn’t say beat almost any side but they can at least compete.

It’s up to them if they want to!!

There’s a new movie coming out called “ Megladon” ( in fact think its just “ the Meg”) , perhaps that’s a little more appropriate!

Roosters like score coming, that for and against will be wiped away today and at 6.00 pm tonight we will be stone motherless last!

Stick that up ya Penn’s ( although it’s clear that like most of the players they no longer give a **** either).
Sadly I agree
If we get within 20 points I would see that as a win
But will still watch the whole game and if I could I would be down there supporting the boys in the shire but I can’t today

To me the coach has little impact once they are on the ground , oh sure he can send out a few messages but it’s in the players hands.

Coach’s can make mistakes ( bench use mainly ) but ultimately it’s the players who decide if we win or lose.

Unless the coach starts telling the players to suddenly to start kicking the ball into touch at every attacking opportunity, or choosing to take the 2 when we finally have some possession in the opposition 20m line.

Coaches have a lot of influence on how a game is played out, even after the players run out, imo.

The Panthers entered the comp in '67
The Sharks entered the comp in' 67...
Umm not really sure where I'm going with this!
Let me help. They have won 2 and 1 comps respectively. So even though we are having a crap year I know who I am happy to support.
Plus, we'll win this game anyway, I would have thought it is fairly obvious to those who know how to read the footy signs ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8