Game Day: Manly v Cronulla [Round 21, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Remind me again why we thought Ramien wasn't worth keeping.

We won't win unless we fix our swiss cheese defence.
When we have a glut of possession we look ok. Satisfactory. Not brilliant but a pass mark.

But we need a defensive coach more than we need any player on the market.
We can't handle it when they attack out wide and that's where we'll get run over.

Tom needs to watch tapes of Tedesco. His defence is light years ahead Tom's. I would swap them in a heartbeat.
I've given the guy enough chances. He's supposed to be some superstar but as hard as I squint, I can't see it.

I think the sharks will run over us in the second half by 13+. Our defence is park footy standard at best and our clueless coach obviously has no idea how to fix it. I really had a good feeling today but I was mistaken :(

One of our best attacking efforts this year, chancing our arm before the last. Good ball control. Possession and match fitness on a warm day will probably be the decider today. I'm not too worried about the refereeing (but ask me at full time;)).

Turbo can’t win. He takes the non-safe option and gets criticised, he takes the safe option and gets criticised. Can’t blame him for Kelly’s limp effort on Ramien.
Absolutely he can be blamed for his poor fullback covering defence. It's inept, non-existent. The great fullbacks get across and cover front line breaks

Last edited:
Is Tom the worst full back in the comp? Defending his line, positional play. The answer is by a mile.[/QUOTE
If I hear anymore muppet talk about how good Turbo is I'm gonna spew
Let's face it just isn't good enough at fullback[/QUO
Speaking about muppet talk - I'm sure I just heard one of the Foxtel commentators say that Henry P. (having played first-grade league) is a capable referee!

Absolutely he can be blamed for his poor fullback covering defence. It's inept, existent. The great fullbacks get across and cover front line breaks

Which one are you critiquing? DCE was covering on the inside, so Turbo had to cover the outside on the Ramien try.

For us to win we need to have more possession and more urgency on the right side defence. It was a little better last 20 mins of that half. Need the players to be more urgent on the inside when they pass it out wide.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8