Manly v Cowboys [Round 7 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
manlyfan76 said:
wedgetail eagle said:
manlyfan76 said:
wedgetail eagle said:
RiverEagle said:
Any word on the rumour around that Skivvy is in doubt??
I heard Matai broke his nose last week in that head clash.
He didn't train, tho' is expected to play.

Steve Matai IS NEVER IN DOUBT.
Righto, mate. Have another Valium, FFS.
I would but you have shelved them all.
I'm alright, cobber, if you use UPPERCASE, then you need a downer.

Soon donning Wormald 80's MWSE Jersey, current members cap, the little bloke similarly MWSE shirt & current members cap, MWSE flags on car & driving to the Knights v Broncos game (free tickets), catching up with several Knights fan friends there & cheering on Broncos cuz I tipped 'em.

May survive.

ssar said:
Soon donning Wormald 80's MWSE Jersey, current members cap, the little bloke similarly MWSE shirt & current members cap, MWSE flags on car & driving to the Knights v Broncos game (free tickets), catching up with several Knights fan friends there & cheering on Broncos cuz I tipped 'em.

May survive.

God Speed ssar.

Wolf man is on twitter promoting the auction of his blue boots he will be wearing tonight. So I suppose that means he is in.

what happened to match day thread? did go to die in the General forum? What rules did it break?

manlyfan76 said:
what happened to match day thread? did go to die in the General forum? What rules did it break?

This is the match day thread so why have two running at the same time? The other thread didn't get moved to the General Discussion forum. It is still listed in the Rugby League forum thread listing. I closed the other match day thread started by SeaEagleRock8 and linked it to this thread.

They said injury last week and only said that JSL "retains" his spot this week, whatever that means.

manlyfan76 said:
I think that Dan gets special promos for the 'Game Day' Topic, so he asked us to use it last year.

No rules broken, just a preferrance request by Dan :)
Berkeley Eagle usually starts them, but he must be on an Easter break, so I started it this round.

Sitting' down now here in Albury to watch the game, with my little bro' and mates...we've all eaten, havin a few Jim Beams and copping grief already from em!

Pressure's on even more than usual, so come on boys!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6