Manly v Cowboys [Round 7 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pressure is really on the cows now. Their form has been lacking, don't win outside of the tropics, no DCE. They will really be coming to get us and no doubt have talked about how the tigers got through our defense.
Manly by 1-4
Foran MOM
FTS Jorge

With no DCE and moving Lyon from Centre i think the scales tip in the Cowboys favour. Of course we can still win but a big effort required.

mozgrame said:
COMMANDER said:
Nice photo mozgrame, just what I needed to see over cornflakes.

Ahh...c'mon Commander! No way us Queenslanders would become squeamish over a tiny splinter. I bet that bloke had two big bowls of cornflakes before jogging down to the hospital.
Seriously, you should put some sort of spoiler alert or warning before posting an image like that. Gross. such as... warning if you are squeamish or having cornflakes do not scroll down, confronting image below

then

make a few spaces

and put the sickening stupid image down here where we don't have to see it !!!

Happy??? I have deleted the offending post. Geez some people are piss weak. LOL. I should have taken that into account I suppose. Sorry folks.

mozgrame said:
Happy??? I have deleted the offending post. Geez some people are piss weak. LOL. I should have taken that into account I suppose. Sorry folks.
Post it again, Post it again - i liked it. Monty Python days. Bloody pansies.

Stiffi said:
the mauler said:
I would've put Hiku in the centres and Wolfie on the wing. We're in big trouble tomorrow night.

You will probably find that will happen!

Or hiku at right centre, Blair right wing, matai and Jorge on left

manlyfan76 said:
It's just a flesh wound.
But really you see worst things watching nrl.

Or UFC, boxing or pig hunting. Of course, these are horrifyingly barbaric pastimes that only someone like me would indulge in. I had no right to thrust it on an unsuspecting forum.

Haha! I'm just kidding of course. Who gives a sh*t really?? :p

Manly Sea eagles news
DCE AS OF NOW HAS BEEN RULED OUT ,LYON TO 5/8, HIKU TO CENTRES & BLAIR TO WING AT THE MOMENT. (no wolfman)

Beautiful day weather wise in Sydney

Yes we have no DCE but we still have a quality team that will run out we need to remember that!!!

Cowboys now firm strongly but I sense we will be up for this still and have a strong chance!!

Another close game awaits us tonight!!

MOM: JT for Cowboys if the win or BJ/Kingy for us

Manly by 4-8

mozgrame said:
COMMANDER said:

Ahh...c'mon Commander! No way us Queenslanders would become squeamish over a tiny splinter. I bet that bloke had two big bowls of cornflakes before jogging down to the hospital.

My momma gave me a piece of wood to play with like that one when I was a kid, only it had a nail in it.

COMMANDER said:
mozgrame said:
COMMANDER said:

My momma gave me a piece of wood to play with like that one when I was a kid, only it had a nail in it.

My Mum gave us bowls of bran flakes with nails in it, because she said raisins were for cats! Ditto cornflakes. Dad didn't even like the idea of us diluting our nails with bran. :p

Now I think of it, it's less gruesome than a cigarette packet, if you ever get to see one of those these days.

wedgetail eagle said:
manlyfan76 said:
wedgetail eagle said:
RiverEagle said:
Any word on the rumour around that Skivvy is in doubt??
I heard Matai broke his nose last week in that head clash.
He didn't train, tho' is expected to play.

Steve Matai IS NEVER IN DOUBT.
Righto, mate. Have another Valium, FFS.
I would but you have shelved them all.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4