Post-Game Discussion Manly v Cowboys [Round 14, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Cowboys
50 4 Pines Park
11 Jun 2021 18:00
80th minute

Match Stats

Few things in life I love.

1. wife and Kids
2. friends
3. Seaeagles

and

4. a good multi quote.

A selection from the first 14 min. what a Bunch of .........!

How about some support for the boys next time. Sure if its 20 zip down after 40 min then go to town but god dam this place can suck the life sometimes.

Dam right. 50 points baby. All on you Des.....

Mate you hate everything about the first 4 min?

Your right. F off Mr VB hard earned award winner.

Not sure we should even bother with you mate but here goes. DCE has a blinder. Des selects a blinder. well done.....

we sure did lube up the cows arse hole didnt we.

Not a huge fan of him but played really well. best game in a long time.

Your right. same negative crap from the same negative so called supporters.

Tonight showed we are better than a one man team. Turbo is vital but others now have some confidence and will go ok without the Turbo fitted.

It was wasn't it...... go des.....

Why? only 12 min in mate.....

Garrick was excellent tonight. Ive been critical of his FB ability in the past but really stepped up tonight.

Eminem in the house. im back back again........ or something like that. Mr hate on DCE in the house ladies and gentlemen....

After 13 min yeah. wow......

50 points in the can is so piss weak. cant believe Garrick missed 2 shots at goal.

im sure this will annoy many but all of the above after only 14 min..... FFS u even support manly or is it just when they win?
Well done we deserve it @Eagle of London. Great post :):)

Few things in life I love.

1. wife and Kids
2. friends
3. Seaeagles

and

4. a good multi quote.

A selection from the first 14 min. what a Bunch of .........!

How about some support for the boys next time. Sure if its 20 zip down after 40 min then go to town but god dam this place can suck the life sometimes.

Dam right. 50 points baby. All on you Des.....

Mate you hate everything about the first 4 min?

Your right. F off Mr VB hard earned award winner.

Not sure we should even bother with you mate but here goes. DCE has a blinder. Des selects a blinder. well done.....

we sure did lube up the cows arse hole didnt we.

Not a huge fan of him but played really well. best game in a long time.

Your right. same negative crap from the same negative so called supporters.

Tonight showed we are better than a one man team. Turbo is vital but others now have some confidence and will go ok without the Turbo fitted.

It was wasn't it...... go des.....

Why? only 12 min in mate.....

Garrick was excellent tonight. Ive been critical of his FB ability in the past but really stepped up tonight.

Eminem in the house. im back back again........ or something like that. Mr hate on DCE in the house ladies and gentlemen....

After 13 min yeah. wow......

50 points in the can is so piss weak. cant believe Garrick missed 2 shots at goal.

im sure this will annoy many but all of the above after only 14 min..... FFS u even support manly or is it just when they win?
Love it

So many so quick to drop their lip haha

Foran was great but Schuster is a KILLER at 5/8
we have wonderful dilemma's now in multiple areas
Dessy Dogler has got it covered I would think
and the SeaG's won't let him down like the dogs did.
I don’t think Schuster is quite ready to take 5/8 full time yet,that’s why playing him in the back row will help both him to develop whilst he learns off Foran and adds an extra play maker to the side.If he goes to 5/8,Foran is out of the side and more likely that Sironen goes back into the side and in my opinion,I think the team has moved on from him.But as always,injuries and suspensions will play their part

What a win. And to think a bunch on here gave us no chance. We beat the Warriors without Tom and grew a leg doing it. This win is gonna be huge for this group. All the boys can hold their heads high in honor of Bozo. Well done boys!!
Not just wot out Turbo.

This was the quickest I have ever seen Suli move ever. Finally some urgency and was pleased to see him pull out of a grapple tackle, so finally thinking ahead Or at least listening to what he has been told. It is at least a better outlook than in the past. About bloody time. He is finally getting the message. It’s taken a while.Once again time will tell. This game though, he tried hard.

Garrick was impressive all night but Parker was as equally fantastic.

Croker did a great job also in both attack and defence, cuts down opposing fwds.

I think i was concerned about our depth but seriously we have some very handy players that will be unlucky to be dropped when others return. Nothing improves a team more than healthy competition for places.

Slow start and were at risk of letting that game get away so fantastic effort to stop the momentum and put on a scoreline like that at Brookie to honour Bozo.

Well done to Des and the team 🙂

Garrick was impressive all night but Parker was as equally fantastic.

Croker did a great job also in both attack and defence, cuts down opposing fwds.

I think i was concerned about our depth but seriously we have some very handy players that will be unlucky to be dropped when others return. Nothing improves a team more than healthy competition for places.

Slow start and were at risk of letting that game get away so fantastic effort to stop the momentum and put on a scoreline like that at Brookie to honour Bozo.

Well done to Des and the team 🙂
As much as a bunch on here will never admit it and only rejoice when we lose and do poorly, Croker is actually exceeding expectation in the 9. He has been solid all year for us in the 9 and really starting to choose his moments well. He’ll keep that 9 all year I reckon and LawMan will become our first bench player picked. What a pick up he’s been.

From Post #1

FULL TIME SCORE

Manly:
Cowboys: 18

196801698_10159147535330993_696542446565773612_n.jpg

Pic: Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Facebook Page

Team Victory Song:

Pressers:

Post Match Interviews: TBA

Match Report:

Match Highlights:

Manly Tries:

Game Pics & Video Clips: TBA

Press Print & Video Articles:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don’t think Schuster is quite ready to take 5/8 full time yet,that’s why playing him in the back row will help both him to develop whilst he learns off Foran and adds an extra play maker to the side.If he goes to 5/8,Foran is out of the side and more likely that Sironen goes back into the side and in my opinion,I think the team has moved on from him.But as always,injuries and suspensions will play their part

Schuster was devastating in the recent game at 5/8 setting up most of the tries scored. He's far more dangerous at 5/8. But credit to Foran. He's also doing far better than I expected.

1 Turbo
2 Taufua
3 Koula
4 funa
5 Tippy
6 Schuster
7 Cust
8 Alioli
9 fainu
10 Sadler
11 keppie
12 Siro
13 Davey

14 jetski
15 boyle
A strong pack of forwards. With Turbo at the back, this side could match or even beat tonight's winning team. Funa would likely be the goal kicker.

Too kind mate. But seriously what a great effort for 67 min tonight. We are a team that could go all the way as a proper smokey.
You would hate to face us in finals the NRL are well and truly nervous , the scary thing we have so much improvement in us and have never been full strength, the other teams would be getting a bit concerned. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4