Post-Game Discussion Manly v Cowboys [Round 14, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Cowboys
50 4 Pines Park
11 Jun 2021 18:00
80th minute

Match Stats

Few things in life I love.

1. wife and Kids
2. friends
3. Seaeagles

and

4. a good multi quote.

A selection from the first 14 min. what a Bunch of .........!

How about some support for the boys next time. Sure if its 20 zip down after 40 min then go to town but god dam this place can suck the life sometimes.

Dam right. 50 points baby. All on you Des.....

Mate you hate everything about the first 4 min?

Your right. F off Mr VB hard earned award winner.

Not sure we should even bother with you mate but here goes. DCE has a blinder. Des selects a blinder. well done.....

we sure did lube up the cows arse hole didnt we.

Not a huge fan of him but played really well. best game in a long time.

Your right. same negative crap from the same negative so called supporters.

Tonight showed we are better than a one man team. Turbo is vital but others now have some confidence and will go ok without the Turbo fitted.

It was wasn't it...... go des.....

Why? only 12 min in mate.....

Garrick was excellent tonight. Ive been critical of his FB ability in the past but really stepped up tonight.

Eminem in the house. im back back again........ or something like that. Mr hate on DCE in the house ladies and gentlemen....

After 13 min yeah. wow......

50 points in the can is so piss weak. cant believe Garrick missed 2 shots at goal.

im sure this will annoy many but all of the above after only 14 min..... FFS u even support manly or is it just when they win?
You have iced that 🦅 of London

Also notable how bad Holmes is as a fullback. Out of position for the croker and walker tries. Nowhere near haumole’s 2 bombs.

I just wanted to say to all those posters who come on here live during game day and share their passion, thoughts and feelings, thank you. I appreciate the passion, and laugh and cry and curse along with you. I agree with some and challenge others, but I love the live sharing. Never feel bad by those who wanna come in after the event and criticise with self-righteousness. It's always easy in hindsight and especially when you never risk wearing your heart on your sleeve. Love game day thread and all the stupid silliness we spray in the moment. Thank you.

I just wanted to say to all those posters who come on here live during game day and share their passion, thoughts and feelings, thank you. I appreciate the passion, and laugh and cry and curse along with you. I agree with some and challenge others, but I love the live sharing. Never feel bad by those who wanna come in after the event and criticise with self-righteousness. It's always easy in hindsight and especially when you never risk wearing your heart on your sleeve. Love game day thread and all the stupid silliness we spray in the moment. Thank you.
👋👋👋👋👋 im guessing this is directed my way...... if it is just need to say its got nothing to do with self-righteousness and everything to do with being unable to comprehend how someone can slag off players they are supposed to support one minute and then start a new thread 80 min later saying how great said Team is and how much they want to boof them.

Go figure.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4