Pre-Game Manly v Bulldogs [Round 24, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

36 18
Moreton Daily Stadium
29 Aug 2021 01:50 PM

Team Lists

Breaking News ......

The NRL are predicting a Cricket score in the Manly v Trent Barrett Bulldogs game and so they will be replacing the NRL referees with a Cricket umpire

The NRL will be bringing legendary umpire Dickie Bird out of retirement for this historical NRL cricket score game

Tommy Turbo is pounding down like a machine
Saab is burning fire along the green
And Schusters eyes have got that killer gleam
Come on MANLY
Come on, come on!
Come on MANLY
Come on, come on! (Come on!)
Comе on MANLY
Come on, come on! (Comе on!)
Come on MANLY
Come on!
download (5).jpg

I think they will be harder to beat than last time, 66-NILL should motivate them to try and restore some pride in themselves and the club, with try being the optimum word, however it won’t help them and I can’t wait to see how many we can put on them.

If things had continued to flow in the last 20mins of the last game we played them, who knows, perhaps we could have been looking at 80 or possibly even 90 points.

Anyway I don’t really care for a big win this time, just icing the game, getting the 2 and getting through without injury or suspension will be enough, but I’ll welcome a cricket score if it turns out that way and enjoy every minute of it, having the dry daytime run should be good for some attacking practice.

1.50 pm tomorrow seems to be taking forever to come round.

Manly has a healthy for and against as opposed to the other contenders for 4th. No need to risk the stars . Let Turbo and Parker have an extra game off. Maybe one or two others. We just need to win this one and it doesn't matter if its by 5 or 50. 4th is secure as long as Manly just win the next two games

Manly has a healthy for and against as opposed to the other contenders for 4th. No need to risk the stars . Let Turbo and Parker have an extra game off. Maybe one or two others. We just need to win this one and it doesn't matter if its by 5 or 50. 4th is secure as long as Manly just win the next two games
Agree 100% let’s win this game and then rest as many as we can for the last round.

So much drama for these top sides in the last two days. We really just got to win our next two games avoiding any type of injury or suspension, coz everything running a bit too perfect for us. Suspiciously perfect.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8