Pre-Game Manly v Bulldogs [Round 24, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

36 18
Moreton Daily Stadium
29 Aug 2021 01:50 PM

Team Lists

Next week
Roosters v souffs on friday and our game on sunday will give des the option of tinkering with the squad a little based on result. If chooks win he may rest a few i reckon
its the same for the week after too. Roosters play thursday vs raiders round 25 and we play the cows on saturday. if roosters lose any of the next two and then lose vs raiders, des would be smart to play all 4 reserves and rest DCE, foran, turbo and one of croker/shoe/quac.

Raiders wont be easy for roosters especially if they are playing for a finals spot in the last round.

Easy option would be roosters dropping all 3 so we could rest a mix of players for both games

its the same for the week after too. Roosters play thursday vs raiders round 25 and we play the cows on saturday. if roosters lose any of the next two and then lose vs raiders, des would be smart to play all 4 reserves and rest DCE, foran, turbo and one of croker/shoe/quac.

Raiders wont be easy for roosters especially if they are playing for a finals spot in the last round.

Easy option would be roosters dropping all 3 so we could rest a mix of players for both games
Roosters unlikely to lose all three

Gee that’s the worst news I heard this season. One more month away please - go North FFS, Bamaga is great this time of year
Lol, how entirely usual it’s been, I go away for 3 months , we turn the season around!!

Buggered if I know , but interestingly due to lockdowns etc I was hardly away at all in 2020.

I think Marty is the main one who may benefit from a freshen-up. Maybe not this week though unless Paseka is back?
Was Sipley a bit underwhelming last night? I did shout at him for that reckless offload, and he seemed to get very little game time.

If the Roosters lose their next 2 we should definitely rest players in the final round. Melbourne have already been doing their rotating rests and we're most likely to face them week 1 unless they drop a game somewhere in the next 2 weeks.

I can see Roosters losing to both Rabbits and Raiders. They've been very brave throughout the season but the legs are slowly falling off them, saw that against the Broncos. I might be wrong, depends on how they play against dragons. But I just can't see them coming close to an in-form rabbits side that's just come off a loss or a desperate Canberra side in the last round that want a top 8 spot.

I think Marty is the main one who may benefit from a freshen-up. Maybe not this week though unless Paseka is back?
Was Sipley a bit underwhelming last night? I did shout at him for that reckless offload, and he seemed to get very little game time.
I think slippers was one of the chicken wing victims and with his previous shoulder issue,may have reduced his game time as a precaution
Not sure though

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8