Game Day: Manly v Bulldogs [Round 24, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Bad attitude and a lack of intensity again. What was worse this week is at times the looked like they didn't care. I got worried when I read about Barret's spray - these sorts of things rarely work and can tend to place doubts in players heads rather than give them confidence.
I think there have been calls for the players to go out there with a BAD attitude, but I suspect they may not be particularly bright.....

And as a rule, he doesn't

I don't think DCE should wear the s***.

It's not a one man show and a halfback can only be as good as his support players!

His forwards are AWOL
Hi five-eight is all but useless
And his outside backs are slow and offering nothing

Anyone watching the game today notice the absence of dummy runners or any players offering a creative running line.

DCE has shown with the right guys around him he's a bomb, but he has never been nor will he ever will be a one man wrecking machine who 's individual brilliance can dominate a game.

We have a few decent players and we pumped actual good teams like the roosters

This is all about **** attitude

Yes we do have a few decent players but we lack a few more quality players across the park
If we are to improve the quality this team we need to get few more quality players .

Cost me a perfect round in tipping (and likely a money return) and also cost my my tip in my punters club..
Not happy.. Lol
Dont really care how they finish the seaaon as our position wasnt indicative of our ability anyway...
Hows our last 2 months been?
Struggled to beat
Knights
Tigers
Warriors
Close loss to
Tigers

Flogged by
Dogs
Storm
Dragons

Beat
Roosters
Sharks..

Ok two good scalps, but every other result in that list is sh!t

@ReadingThePlay
Wonder if true reports Walker, Koroisau & Tafua with Corey Norman on drink in bar till near midnight last night in Parramatta?

Come on Walks and Api ! I'd understand if you already played and smashed The Tits like the Eels did Thursday (Norman's excuse) - but on the drink until the morning of the game you're playing professionally? And is a massive booze up the best healing mechanism for Jorge Taufua?

Aaah well, I guess it happens everywhere (Dugan / Furguson). I'm actually disappointed I poured so much heart and soul into the game. If I knew they were on an all night booze up, I probably wouldn't have bothered.

Disappointing beyond belief.....!!

What has happened to the camaraderie, focus, energy and defence etc? The team has capitulated and are a shadow of what they were 6 or 7 weeks ago. And to see some players look completely disinterested is quite upsetting as well. :(

Having a bit of a rough trot at the moment in life as you sometimes do and I would of loved to see some Manly spirit and a win. What a crap of a day. @:cry:

Really could"d see any positives in today"s very dismaying performance but still think that the team can and is still capable of turning things around if they can just dig a bit deeper , make a few important changes to their present playing style and strive to play to their strengths again . Just seem too predictable in attack at present and when Walker runs regularly across field and back to a set defensive line , it is obvious that the attacking structure is out of whack and just has to be adjusted . Also seems a major problem with the lack of some basic outside back communication in D . and some outside back speed in a couple of positions . A fit Siro may also help matters and maybe a couple of team changes will be necessary . Anyway again hopefully better times ahead and including for you , Eagleheart.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...s/news-story/46938db8d38e511c9595e9ed3ad71477

Speaking post game, fullback Tom Trbojevic conceded the overall performance from his team wasn’t good enough.

We didn’t turn up, the intensity from the Bulldogs was there for everyone to see,’’ he said.

“It isn’t a good result for us, especially with our season on the line.

“We need to do what works for us — kicking long and defending well.”

The Sea Eagles play the Warriors (away) and Panthers (home) to round out their home and away campaign.

Defeats in either of these games could see Trent Barrett’s men drop out of the top eight, replaced by the Dragons.

The Warriors will be licking their lips thinking, finally a game we can win, and I dont want to think about the last round with the Panthers playing the way they are and you can bet they will get all the 50/50 calls. The boys are going to have to dig deep if they can, because neither game is going to be easy

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10