Game Day: Manly v Bulldogs [Round 24, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The reality is that for some reason this team has turned to $hit ever since Siro and Jorge got injured.

Lane is decent, but he doesn't have a football brain. And all Matty Wright brings is goal kicking and even that has suffered a form slump.

Anyone that complains about the Broncos and their 7 day turn arounds,Manly have only had to travel outside of Sydney twice since Rd17 and they have had nothing shorter than a 7 day turn around

The reality is that for some reason this team has turned to $hit ever since Siro and Jorge got injured.

Lane is decent, but he doesn't have a football brain. And all Matty Wright brings is goal kicking and even that has suffered a form slump.
I wouldn't even say Lane is decent.He's lazy and has no impact in tackles or hit ups.All qualities that he showed in reserve grade and at the Dogs and Warriors

Wonder what happened after the Sharks game. Manly have not defended well since :cool:
This is what happened . Great players consistently perform well and the average players can only take you so far .
untitled.png

F***ing serious , do we need to check our brains in at the door to support Manly?

Warriors in NZ, and then the Panthers................the facts suggest we will lose those games.

We lost to the teams that are 13th, and 15th in the last 2 eeeks.

The 12th team should start favourites
No mate you dont have to check your brain in at the door . Bad game move on , all im saying is abit of optimism, some on here death ride us every game .

Until Winterstein used some of the energy he had saved in the 70 minutes prior by not doing anything, I thought Lane was our better second rower, even if he did do some dumb things at times.

This is what happened . Great players consistently perform well and the average players can only take you so far .
View attachment 6313
It is not fair to compare a second year Team forced to play without their 2 most accomplished, senior players, with the established Manly sides.:shake:

The players do not go out intentionally to play like they did today.
It is up to the Coach to identify the issues, then impart that to the individual players :wait:

Bad attitude and a lack of intensity again. What was worse this week is at times the looked like they didn't care. I got worried when I read about Barret's spray - these sorts of things rarely work and can tend to place doubts in players heads rather than give them confidence.

Dce. 1 run , 4 metres. Fearless leader..
I'd like to see cullen and hastings in halves next week..
Definitely wouldn't lay down like ours did today.
That wasn't DCE's fault. Our forwards dictate how well the halves perform. Since we lost Sirro we have gone backwards. Perrett, Lussick, Brown are really poor 1st graders. Add Kelly to that and it is no suprise we are garbage.

That wasn't DCE's fault. Our forwards dictate how well the halves perform. Since we lost Sirro we have gone backwards. Perrett, Lussick, Brown are really poor 1st graders. Add Kelly to that and it is no suprise we are garbage.
But as Sterling noted during commentary in the second half... while he would prefer a platform to work from and it does make things easier, he just needs to get in there and make something happen. He didn't.

But as Sterling noted during commentary in the second half... while he would prefer a platform to work from and it does make things easier, he just needs to get in there and make something happen. He didn't.
And as a rule, he doesn't

The Press conference wont leave us all feeling warm and fuzzy.

Blake joined Trent and *insert wishy washy words about confidence and getting it done here*

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8