Game Day: Manly v Bulldogs [Round 23, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well, it appears that Barrett has declared MIGOTY.

The stacking of size in the pack, (AFB to prop and Kapow 2nd row) is sending a clear message of all or nothing to me.

Hope the tactic works.
We we know how his round 1 light weight team went against the dishlickers.

I'm really looking forward to Lussick taking it to Graham tomorrow night. Lussicks been in career best form and has the potential to rattle Graham, get up in his face. Unfortunately I can see a few penalties given away in this contest. If Lussick can smother Grahams offloads, it will go along way to shutting the dogs go forward. Clash of the Titans!

Expecting our forwards to match them for the first 30 mins....some arsey tries from the dogs, off grubbers aimed at the posts and from second phase play after the dogs knock it back etc....kicks to tafua...a 15 minute period where we drop our intensity and the dogs score the majority of their points, all after we looked better but couldnt convert possession and field position into points...the dogs to handle our first 20 minute assault and patiently work for the 80 minutes...reynolds to be grub like. ...kasiano / klemmer / jackson to show us how forwards dont take a backward step by doing their talking on the field....two bunker decisions to favour the dogs.....refs to give us penalties once the result has been decided....

Expecting our forwards to match them for the first 30 mins....some arsey tries from the dogs, off grubbers aimed at the posts and from second phase play after the dogs knock it back etc....kicks to tafua...a 15 minute period where we drop our intensity and the dogs score the majority of their points, all after we looked better but couldnt convert possession and field position into points...the dogs to handle our first 20 minute assault and patiently work for the 80 minutes...reynolds to be grub like. ...kasiano / klemmer / jackson to show us how forwards dont take a backward step by doing their talking on the field....two bunker decisions to favour the dogs.....refs to give us penalties once the result has been decided....
That sounds about right maybe you shouldn't bother watching then?

So business as usual yeah.

....hoping for a win against the odds/ NRL / Des / Refs.....always watch the games Mark....just an opinion mate....

I liked your summation, wasn't trying to be smart, I'd suggest you have pretty much nailed how the game will pan out, which is how its been for a while now, especially playing the teams feted to be top 4.

It seems the Dogs might have a small bit of motivation......

Perrett announces retirement

BULLDOGS winger Sam Perrett has announced his decision to retire at the end of the season.

The 31-year-old, who signed a two-year deal with the club last year, said that while the decision was tough he believes the time is right.

“It’s been a tough decision and an emotional one, but it’s time for me to hang up the boots,” said Perrett.

“This year will be my last season playing rugby league and it’s been such an amazing journey.

Read more at:

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/perre...05242926183615&adbpl=fb&adbpr=110919635615955

I'm not convinced the team will be as announced. But if it is he might rip in off the bench? He is a pretty big bloke, maybe he doesn't realise just how good he could be?

Don't like our chances tonight:(:(

Think you will see us compete for the 1st 20 minutes then fade.

You watch grub josh R and the whole Bulldogs team will get away with everything.

Expect a similar score to round one but hoping we at least put up a fight.

Hope to see many manly fans out at the game.

Dogs by 24

Don't like our chances tonight:(:(

Think you will see us compete for the 1st 20 minutes then fade.

You watch grub josh R and the whole Bulldogs team will get away with everything.

Expect a similar score to round one but hoping we at least put up a fight.

Hope to see many manly fans out at the game.

Dogs by 24

Boo

Because it's such a beaten path, the real challenge is how the TV / media commentators are going to make any of it seem new, different or unexpected. They're probably working on their scripted lines RIGHT NOW.

1. William Hopoate 2. Brett Morris 3. Josh Morris 4. Curtis Rona 5. Sam Perrett 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Moses Mbye 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Lichaa 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 13. David Klemmer
Interchange: 14. Sam Kasiano 15. Danny Fualalo 16. Tony Williams 17. Tim Browne 19.Lloyd Perrett 20. Kerrod Holland

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6