Manly v Bulldogs [Round 13 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
DCE Says leg feeling sore and they playing it safe by taking him off, not serious, Killer in the sheds....left knee limpingish not sure how serious. Its being iced now

Best performance in the wet since Think Big won in 1975.

We should get the sprinklers out every week.

Great to be able to share the game tonight with you guys, I have been travelling remotely again and missed a few games with no TV or Internet.

Now about to sit down and calmly watch the replay on Imparjia.

Cheers all and GO MANLY

voicefromthehill said:
Guzzler said:
Well done Manly totally outplayed us. See ya next time

Oh and panash I'm going to be away this weekend but looking forward to your insight.

Have a safe long weekend

You're ok mate - you are supporting the wrong team, or have a bad education :D

Not his fault his mum and dad were related BEFORE they got married.

Great game tonight, Manly. I was critical of those last two performances, but kudos for that turn-around tonight. It seems that one moment of individual creative brilliance from DCE sparked the team tonight, and they all seemed to remember how well they could play. Go Manly!

I want to hear some of those twit negative nellies come on hear and humbly apologise, too many believe every word the read, every quote they hear. Shallow and lacking in discernment...

PEOPLE !!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY !!!!

GREAT PERFORMANCE

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE SEE A TRUE RESULT , WHEN ARSE GOES UP AGAINST CLASS !!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND , I KNOW I AM

IF ANYONE SEES GUZZLER , TELL HIM I SAID HI

Chip and Chase said:
Best performance in the wet since Think Big won in 1975.

We should get the sprinklers out every week.

Which just happened to be the day I was born lol :)

Will the real Manly stand up. How they put that together after the last two efforts is beyond me.

Well done fellas, great way to start the weekend.

Chip and Chase said:
voicefromthehill said:
Guzzler said:
Well done Manly totally outplayed us. See ya next time

Oh and panash I'm going to be away this weekend but looking forward to your insight.

Have a safe long weekend

You're ok mate - you are supporting the wrong team, or have a bad education :D

Not his fault his mum and dad were related BEFORE they got married.

Hey C&C just having some fun and you bring this **** into it. Geez we lost but the courts said 3rd cousins was ok:p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11