MANLY v BULLDOGS Game Day Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Stupid decsision by Gift to grab a leg at that stage of the game. I can't argue with the penalty. Bloody disappoitning end after getting all pumped up.

held ! held ! held !!!

means hands off !!!! the ref had no choice !!!

dumb dumb dumb

5th tackle golden point , why take the risk ???? even if he jumped , he wouldnt not have fallen if he glenn wasnt holding him

dumb dumb dumb !!!

we had the momentum , i just dont understand.... even the foran back chat didnt matter , they would have had great field position for a field goal..

why why

Last edited by a moderator:
Chip and Chase said:
Stupid decsision by Gift to grab a leg at that stage of the game. I can't argue with the penalty. Bloody disappoitning end after getting all pumped up.

How? It's rugby league, are the refs going to penalise every player every time someone grabs a leg? Please, we would have 1000 penalties a game!

That was absolute bull**** at the end, that was the biggest circus jump I've ever seen, wtf has happened to this game? It died tonight!

Not just the try to Reynolds but how bad are the refs going?

The barba drop out , how many iffy penalties?

Just awful

As most have suggested, we lost it very early on. Yes Reynolds try was BS, the Reynolds penalty at the end was BS but, all the errors an ill discipline in the early stages and then Foz in the end were just very, very poor. Given the way we played in the first 40 we didn't deserve to win but credit to the guys, they gave it a great shake. Just a shame we resorted to our mistakes we made of the first 40 in golden point.

strone33 said:
Chip and Chase said:

How? It's rugby league, are the refs going to penalise every player every time someone grabs a leg? Please, we would have 1000 penalties a game!

That was absolute bull**** at the end, that was the biggest circus jump I've ever seen, wtf has happened to this game? It died tonight!

That guy should work in a circus. I agree 100% with your comments

Absolutely mind boggling action by Glenn Stewart to give Reynolds a chance to dive. Insane decision to give Reynolds a try as the ball was still short of the line when picked up by Manly after rolling forward. Video refs will be sacked after that decision. Tom Symonds should have had a lot more game time.

COMMANDER said:
I guess at the end of the day you shouldn't win when you've had 30 put on you.

Well if that's the case then neither side should have won

rmd said:
As most have suggested, we lost it very early on. Yes Reynolds try was BS, the Reynolds penalty at the end was BS but, all the errors an ill discipline in the early stages and then Foz in the end were just very, very poor. Given the way we played in the first 40 we didn't deserve to win but credit to the guys, they gave it a great shake. Just a shame we resorted to our mistakes we made of the first 40 in golden point.

Agreed, we can help ourselves at all. This total lack of discipline comes from the top and it's been sadly lacking most of the year. We now have at least 4 games we have blown through our lack of control and composure. It is not being taught from the top down and if it isn't addressed now then we will continue to see **** like this happen.
We'll go down as the team that should've been there but just kept shooting them selves in the foot.

lsz said:
Not just the try to Reynolds but how bad are the refs going?

The barba drop out , how many iffy penalties?

Just awful

The Barba drop out call was spot on

They would normally have gotten us for taking him back into the ingoal area, but after being tackled, he was brought down and his arm was on the line, he then moved him arm forward like you would for a double movement to put the ball in the field of play

Ball on the line = ingoal and that is exactly where the ball came down. Correct call

Takes Foran running hard and at the line to spark us, but in the end that extra 10 mtrs was all they needed on the kick. Stupid to back chat. So stupid.

driftout said:
Absolutely mind boggling action by Glenn Stewart to give Reynolds a chance to dive. Insane decision to give Reynolds a try as the ball was still short of the line when picked up by Manly after rolling forward. Video refs will be sacked after that decision. Tom Symonds should have had a lot more game time.

Oh FFS Glenn did nothing wrong, he did not lift - Reynolds did a ducking triple backflip with a pike all on his own - Cirque du Solei are on the phone to his manager as we speak

There has been an official complaint lodged as some idiot in the crowd supposedly lobbed full cans of beer at the referees when they were about to enter the tunnel when walking off the field

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8