MANLY v BULLDOGS Game Day Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EagleFromMay1967

Sky Punching : send them High as the Clouds
Hopefully DCE should pummel his friend in a State of Origin like rivalry.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/with-friends-like-these-barbas-mate-proves-to-be-a-cut-above-20130611-2o270.htm

Mate against Mate.

As hodgekinson is saying he's expecting a bit of heckling, etc from the Manly crowd because he left......

Methinks he's over-rating the hole he left in Manly.

More likely he'll be cheered for going!

Does anyone here seriously miss him?? I never wanted him from the moment Ox left. DCE should have started a year earlier. I wonder how a combination of Hodko and Foz would go??

This is M.I.G.O.T.Y for sure. It's a 4 point game because we will be fighting with them for 4th spot. A loss here and we wont make the top 4. Our season is really hanging on this result so we'd better be bringing our A game.

mozgrame said:
Does anyone here seriously miss him?? I never wanted him from the moment Ox left. DCE should have started a year earlier. I wonder how a combination of Hodko and Foz would go??

We could be talking about TRex !

Does anyone here seriously miss him?? No.
I never wanted him. Period.
Faoso, B Lawrence, Horo, TRed and others could have started a year earlier.

Reckon Des is spitting chips over how much $$ he has wasted on getting him.

Animosity is down a rung or two with this game it seems.

Banners?

I did laugh when tontine was quoted as saying 'he didn't think the Manly fans liked him because he left'. Wrong. We didn't like you playing for us (most of the time) now we are liking you playing for the dogs. No lost sleep over either of those players going really.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Bugger it, read the game day part of the title and thought it was friday, then realised it was still only thursday
If we all concentrate hard enough, it WILL be Friday.
Ok, >? Right: Three, Two, One, Now !

Mark from Brisbane said:
Bloody Chan 9, 930pm game up here

That sucks man. But from channel nein's point of view it is hard to pass up a blockbuster like the dragons v cowboys.

Really important that we win this game, restore the fear factor of coming to Brookie, if the Titans beat the Rabbitohs and a few other results we will drop a few places.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Bloody Chan 9, 930pm game up here

Thank God for channel 9 nth rivers or nbc or whatever it is that we can get down here in the G.C. (gang central).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6