MANLY v BULLDOGS Game Day Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We were never going to play great footy tonight, any win we got was going to be ugly and hard fought

The scheduling of a team playing in NZ on a Sunday, traveling back on the Monday and then playing on the Friday should never happen, not just saying that coz it is us, it just shouldn't be allowed to happen full stop, just like the Monday-Friday turnaround is not allowed

The Eagle Has Landed said:
It ain't over yet we need a big comeback, could be the comeback of the year. Score first and hold onto the ball and not throw silly passes and keep composed. C'MON MANLY!!

Composed???????

We haven't shown composure in quite a while. If we can just learn this, we will win the comp.

Daly keeps running sideways, and only once have i seen them (Glen) run the angle.
Geez we miss Brett.:(

We are the better team on paper. Can't explain it !!!

Hate those scumdogs. Ennis needs a flying knee to the head !!!

F@&k I hate them. They have nothing special , to be up 18-0 defies logic !!!

What a joke we have no go foward only choc but he cant hold the ball...like i said last week dce is overated fullstop hodgo is out playing him ....im imbarrased

All i know is Snake is our most important player and the stats prove it. He organizes our defense and is a key part of out attack, until he is back we will struggle. We really need to learn how to score points while he isn't on the field. Im not sure what the solution is but whatever we are currently doing clearly isn't working.

Honestly I can't cop a loss to Souths, the Roosters and the Bulldogs at Brookie. Especially when we have firmly been in the top 4 for a while.

Lightweight forward pack and bench will be our downfall this season. Joe, King and Richie F are guys we can't afford to be without.

We need some muscle to come up.

torana355 said:
All i know is Snake is our most important player and the stats prove it. He organizes our defense and is a key part of out attack, until he is back we will struggle. We really need to learn how to score points while he isn't on the field. Im not sure what the solution is but whatever we are currently doing clearly isn't working.

Twice tonight I have seen us bring Hiku into the backline, and he has caught the ball with a lot of space off his shoulder but nobody running a hard line into that gap. It could be dangerous if Horo or someone read it

We have only scored 46 points in our last 4 games at an average of 11.5 per game. We are stuggling to score points.

Now for another scotch.....

Kiwi Eagle said:
torana355 said:

Twice tonight I have seen us bring Hiku into the backline, and he has caught the ball with a lot of space off his shoulder but nobody running a hard line into that gap. It could be dangerous if Horo or someone read it

Im not knocking Hiku at all, he has been playing great, im just pointing out just how good Snake is.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7