Manly v Broncos [Round 12 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
wonder if jorge has even lifted his eyes from looking at his feet all game.

Matai quiet.

Foz and lui, only 2 trying.

Apologists: Oh we had injuries and blah blah

optimists: we don't play like this very often (and repeat)

manlyists: jeez you guys are harsh, guess not true supporters.

realists: got our asses kicked and played without spirit, aggression, nor a half decent attitude.

Is it heritage round and they've channelled the northern eagles?

Listening to this game is horrible but for all the fans calling our forwards soft, well, they may well be today, but jeez some of our supporters are soft too.

I really, really don't like losing.......!

We have very poor discipline and are making far too many silly mistakes. Our defence is well below par and quite frankly we are just rubbish today.

........The frustrating thing is I know we are capable of far better.......!

:mad:

fmd: taufua misses gillett, gives him a 2 metre start.....and he didn't even try to chase!!!!!!!

Are these guys trying to supplement their income centrebet style?

@"bob dylan" ....nope

bob dylan said:
Anyone reckon anyone other than Foran, Ballin and Lui will figure in 3-2-1.
Foran 2, Ballin -1, Lui - 2 everyone else -14
The trouble with this is it will muck up the attendance figures at Brooky Friday night.

Actually, I didn't feel our forwards were soft, though guilty of letting the Bronc's forwards out-enthuse us and roll on down the field, particularly early on. I'm more disappointed in Stewart and Lyon, though the latter may well have been suffering from a premature return from injury. Don't know what's happening with Stewart but he is not even a shadow of his normal self.

Yes, what's going on there, Snake looks fat, old, slow, silly mistakes and lacking in class. And I'm ONE OF HIS BIGGEST FANS.

No MWSE will be in SOO this year or next. Choc and DCE injured.

Not many positives out if this. Foran was good the rest were ****e, ****e, ****e, & ****e.

Thanks for the company people. Off to finish painting the kitchen.

The right attitude covers up many flaws in teams and individuals. Didn't have it today so all the cracks were well and truly exposed. Hopefully it means a bounce back performance against the Dogs.

When our forwards aren't pushing back the defensive line then our backs can't do to much to be honest. Snake was
3rd in metres gained for darned sake. They made 300 running metres more than us and we were down a massive 500 as the same time
Against the knights. And everyone knows how bad we played then.

voicefromthehill said:
Bring back Wolfie... :p

You just want to attack him - Hiku and Jorge are due for some tough love :idea:

Hasson showed why he is not up to FG.:dodgy:
Daniel H should be welcomed back, we can't do any worse :cool:

Really disappointed with our inability to secure the ball in both attack and defence :mad:

Well, we played dumb but are still in second place :)

Lets hope I make my 6:35 flight :p

Donkeys were hungry today. We were way off peak today. Forwards seem to lack strength / dominance
We were well and truly covered in the backs today.
Foz the only real standout.
Never seen Snake play so badly. He seems to have lost his passion that's for sure.
We do seem far to complacent in games we are supposed to win these days.
Let's hope we come back strongly against the Dessy-scum dogs next week.

Twice as disappointing for our fans that went up to Brissie for that disaster.

A lot of spot-on observations, some a bit harsh and alarmist, but that is because we don't dish that up often...nor do we tolerate it.

Only the players (and Tooves I hope) know exactly why the attitude wasn't there today...

I'm sure we'll know, come Friday night against the Dogs, if today's an aberration...or we've really got cause to be worried!

Thanks again to the diehards that went up there.

At least it was sunny!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10