Pre-Game Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

6 32
Suncorp Stadium
05 May 2023 08:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes , I honestly think that it doesn’t do your mental state much good ( if we lose ) as people just want to VENT.

So all you get is negativity.

This is a topsy Turvey year when any side can beat any side ( and do ) and I think we just need to go along for the ride and not take it too seriously.

That’s my approach anyway.
I think this year we had such high expectations with new coach structure ,Turbo, Schu, Koula setting our backline alight as well as last years fiasco. It all looked good to begin with but now we see the same injuries, the same bipolar lame efforts and now the same media fiasco and it's really been 10 years of frustration and failure blowing up like Krakatoa. At least now I don't have high expectations, I expect us to be somewhere mid table and when the donkeys blow us off the park it won't be an unexpected disappointment anymore. I'm resigned to another mediocre year.

I think this year we had such high expectations with new coach structure ,Turbo, Schu, Koula setting our backline alight as well as last years fiasco. It all looked good to begin with but now we see the same injuries, the same bipolar lame efforts and now the same media fiasco and it's really been 10 years of frustration and failure blowing up like Krakatoa. At least now I don't have high expectations, I expect us to be somewhere mid table and when the donkeys blow us off the park it won't be an unexpected disappointment anymore. I'm resigned to another mediocre year.
Yes but remember it’s topsy Turvey , so who knows really

I can see Woods on the interchange bench. 🤭
Please no. The big, mobile Brisbane pack will have him back peddling which will result in him holding on for too long in a tackle. There really is no excuse for him or Harper to play if the 17 players above are all fit.

Brief mention in this Fox article about Jake:

Anyone know if Croker is okay? He had a pretty impressive shiner on the weekend (photo from Insta - nrl photographer Gregg Porteous):-

Screenshot_20230430-144553_Instagram.jpg

Brief mention in this Fox article about Jake:

Anyone know if Croker is okay? He had a pretty impressive shiner on the weekend (photo from Insta - nrl photographer Gregg Porteous):-

View attachment 23712
What a resilient bloke he is. Made from the same toughness as Tooves.

Jake will play. Unless he’s got a real bad injury - which will see him miss more than this one. If he’s out, we are royally screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8