Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good luck young fella you’ve waited a long time for this!!

By the way Titans sticking it to the Drizzle ( 14 all) so ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!

Not sure if its just the wine sitting funny in my stomach, but I have a gut feeling we are going to win this.

Manly by 8 and Tom T to silence his critics....for a week.
Dumps all the websites finances on a head to head win based on this

Tell us more??
I have a feeling that Trent has some surprises up his sleeve tonight
I have a feeling that Manly will ride the mules to the ground .
I have that winning feeling
donkey4.jpg

Is Tom Wright ready for first grade? I guess we'll find out soon enough tonight, but good luck to the kid and I hope he kills it out there if he gets his chance.

One thing I do know. Whether he is ready or not he does have a lot more to give than Lewis Brown so I see this as a positive move by Barrett.

We can win this.

Or a Wolfie debut :wolfface:

10 years ago Wolfie debut in Brisbane and Manly never looked back.:inlove:

#2008-2018

Two Toms and two Wrights to reset our Season :party:

How good was Wolfie's finish at Suncorp in 2012! I'd usually prefer us to smash Brisbane but that was a quality game where we came from behind in the final minute, using up our most of our set to go the length of the field and put Wolf in the corner for a win

I have a feeling that Trent has some surprises up his sleeve tonight
I have a feeling that Manly will ride the mules to the ground .
I have that winning feeling
View attachment 8354
Not much point flogging a dead horse but I hope we smash those donkeys.....
MANLY TO WIN
GO MANLY!!!!!!!!

Wright's inclusion gives us multiple options in re-shuffling the backline if required. I'd prefer him not to go in the centres though even though he has been playing there in the lower grades

I don't rate Tom Wright as a brilliant player but rather a player with potential, and a hell of a lot more potential than Lewis Brown... Good move Baz, now lets beat the Broncos and push the resume button on our season

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8