Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Woo hoo! Times a million.
The drought is broken and the rain's coming down.
Well done our team!
Maaaaaaaaanly!

Well done boys. Great effort. Dug deep. They've dug deep the last 2 weeks and been so disappointed especially last week and should've really had wins so this is a huge relief.
The emotion post match was real - these guys care and played for each other. I still think we are awfully error riddled under pressure, but when we click (as we did in second half) we are a potent attacking unit and a joy to watch.

IMG_20180512_213542.jpg

Plenty to like about that

Probably the big one for me is that under adversity, they stuck at it and didn't fold

Started well, then the refs gave them 4 penalties on the bounce and a try where we never saw the ball on the ground, which was then backed up by a Thaiday try off a forward pass. Would have been very easy to drop our bundle there

Liked the style of play, looked more like last year where they run hard and all have a crack with the offloads etc

I mentioned last week that although it was clunky, the DCE/Thompson combo had potential and tonight we saw that develop even more, positive going forward

Walker at 5/8 isn't a traditional play making role, but what it did offer tonight I liked, when he takes the line on there is nearly always a half break and quick play the ball which gets us going, was a nice pass to put Thompson over too. Lyon at 6 the first time was dropped by Hasler as well, but the second time he came back firing and we won a premiership with him playing a vital role at 6, not saying we will win a comp with Walker at 6, but that's why I'm not so worried that we are exploring it for a second time

Paseka is a real shame because he has been looking very good, great effort from the pack tonight considering how light we are in that area

Uate had a tough patch early on but I'm glad they stuck with him, and he is repaying the faith shown. What I always liked from him was that regardless of making a couple of errors, he still always kept coming at 100% rather than go into his shell, and hopefully that can rub off on Tom T as well. M Wright is much maligned too but once again he was extremely solid and did his job well

Relief, absolute relief. Watching those boys after full time, I honestly nearly shed a tear after what we’ve endured as a club this past month.

Thank you boys. Special mention in particular to Joel Thompson - absolute emotion and pride in his performance tonight and no doubt his finest in our jersey. He’s really starting to perform like we had hoped.

Api was outstanding, Lane was great and Moses Suli - well with some fitness he could be a bloody astute purchase.

@BOZO, I've been following your advice and I hit the gym this week. Go Manly
Well done mate , I am proud of you . Now Keep up the good work . Set realistic goals . Stay focused . Never find an excuse to miss a workout . Make training a habit . Keep your eyes on the prize and that is you looking and feeling at your best by Spring . Only 4 months to go and your there feathered friend !!!
Go @Wombat64 and Go the mighty Sea eagles!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10