Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe we should bring back a cranky coach with a smashed-up melon? At the moment the mild-mannered matinee idol experiment doesn't seem to be working.
I was thinking the same.
145ywf.jpg

Below is what we're missing
Tooves.jpeg

It's such a shame that legacy we worked so hard to build is being destroyed by these pee hearts. If they lacked the natural talent, I'd be fine, but they are so much better than this.

How the hell have we gone to a point where there are gimme losses by us like the bad times?

Those play the balls tonight, were dreadfully tired and slow. There was 0 passion, care factor or effort.

There needs to be some accountability. If you're going into the game with your highest player stating, "there's no pressure on us, which is great", wtf do they expect the result to be?

The Sea Eagles jersey used to be an object of fear, pride, passion, culture, and an us vs. them feel. Nowadays, we are just a lame old duck, ready to have a bullet through the scone.
The Penns and zorbass have sucked the culture out of our team, blow in meet blow in
It will be 5 years before we get over this, but just in time to win another per decade premiership

So Marty gets off , not charge from last night?? Have not heard anything yet

We would have heard surely by now if was going to be ( the match review committee now charge players within 24 hours).

If he has escaped charges he is one very lucky player, I was certain he was looking at a few weeks on the sidelines.

Last edited:
So Marty gets off , not charge from last night?? Have not heard anything yet

We would have heard surely by now if was going to be ( the match review committee now charge players within 24 hours).

If he has escaped charges he is one very lucky player, I was certain he was looking at a few weeks on the sidelines.

Nope he has been charged, was just mentioned in commentary. Looking at 3-4 weeks.

...Was there a presser ? Would love to hear Zoolander's view on last night's debacle.

Went to the game last night this is what I got out of it.
I felt sorry for Jamie way of the pace.
Dce tried his hardest but kicking game was shocking.
That has to be walkers last game at 5/8
Martin is an impact player not 80min.
Anyway least they had a crack

... cracks appeared everywhere!

Last edited:
...Was there a presser ? Would love to hear Zoolander's view on last night's debacle.
When a Journo asked about the DCE Booing thing, Barrett had a shot at Billy Moore, saying, I thought Qlders stuck together, he went on to say Moore was born in Tenterfield, he might be confused.

For thos at the game, was Chezza booed? There was nothing on the broadcast at least.

Hopefully that dickhead Moore gets his head into the 21st Century
DCE was definitely booed whenever he got the ball early on in the game. My first experience at Suncorp on Saturday. Fantastic ground. It only has 2 drawbacks, getting out of and away from the ground after the game was a bit of a nightmare and the other drawback was the presence of so many Broncos supporters (that second head can block your view at times).

Because I don't get all the news over here.....

Can people point me towards the articles showing the general outrage over that incorrect forward pass call?

I'd also like to see the link where the ref's boss comes out and says it was a mistake and what they'll do to fix it.

So that'd be good to read as surely it's out there!

Because I don't get all the news over here.....

Can people point me towards the articles showing the general outrage over that incorrect forward pass call?

I'd also like to see the link where the ref's boss comes out and says it was a mistake and what they'll do to fix it.

So that'd be good to read as surely it's out there!
Fox Sports Shows all highlighted it, and the fact that in the first half, if the two 'forward' pass calls were ignored, Manly and Broncs were equal.:)

The theme was that the linesman was ignored by Horsehead and Horsehead was quick to make a ruling due to the bad press of Refs' relying on the Bunker too much.:confused:

Neither the Sunday Footy Show or Sterlo have bothered to mention it :mad:

Fox Sports Shows all highlighted it, and the fact that in the first half, if the two 'forward' pass calls were ignored, Manly and Broncs were equal.:)

The theme was that the linesman was ignored by Horsehead and Horsehead was quick to make a ruling due to the bad press of Refs' relying on the Bunker too much.:confused:

Neither the Sunday Footy Show or Sterlo have bothered to mention it :mad:

Thank you!

well that presser had about the same energy level as the game ... flat and depressing with no answers!!
That has been the case all season We need a coach with passion who hates losing and won't accept anything other than winning

Can you watch the Foxsports videos?

All the Weekly Shows are on there.

The Saturday wrap had everyone agreeing that it was a blatant brain fade by Horsehead.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/video/league

The NRL Tonight TAB will get you the daily News - its a good little daily summary show

I do...if I wanna. sometimes silvertails helps by separating the wheat from the chaff though.

I didn't think there'd be all that much on it to be honest so my post was more about highlighting the inequity between when it happens to manly as opposed to the chosen teams.

That said....it's good to get the info that you provided! so yay!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4