Manly Up with the Big Teams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
It is a long time since a Manly Warringah team has been this close to the top of the Rugby League World two weeks from money time.

The idea of a home semi at Brookvale is unbelievable considering that Manly has never been in the top four since the idea was first promoted in 1998. (Who will forget the Craig Field game in 98 in Canberra???)

A win this weekend at the Fortress and the right results for the team will get us over the line. A loss could see us as low as 7th or 6th with a trip to Suncorp the prize awaiting.

Like Big Kev - "I'M EXCITED!!!" :clap: :clap: :clap: :yeah:

If there is one team i love to beat more than any other its the cheating, flea infested, bag of worms, parvo sickened, mangy, dogs,,,,,,,,, so I am excited aswell.

But not like Big Kev...............................he is dead !

I think it's pathetic that people don't think we can beat Melbourne. Manly will be the 2nd team to do so.

Additionally, We will beat The Dogs....and hopefully they lose the next, and we rocket to 2nd !!!

My finanls calculator means we would then play Canberra @ Brookie !!! LoL

We would need to dramatically improve our for and against if we were to sneak ahead of the Dogs

We will beat the Dogscum and could beat the Storm. Lucky us, Canberra or St george at hoome. We'll win that too.

We will beat the Dogscum and could beat the Storm. Lucky us, Canberra or St george at hoome. We'll win that too.
Both teams we have lost to at home. I'd like to face the Broncos and whip 'em.

I think it's pathetic that people don't think we can beat Melbourne. Manly will be the 2nd team to do so.

Additionally, We will beat The Dogs....and hopefully they lose the next, and we rocket to 2nd !!!

My finanls calculator means we would then play Canberra @ Brookie !!! LoL

Ryan? Is that really you?

Wow a postive post from you. Now I really believe we are every chance of winning the GF. lol

Keep up the good work Ryan. You always enetertain me.
:clap:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4