Manly to Win the 2020 GF thread !!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Big chance yes. A few things to work on and get better at but there is enough talent there for sure. 2021 and 2022 id be more confident especially if Fainu is back and the emergence of Schuster

We will be right in it.
The worry is our lack of experience in grand finals.

Yep big chance and I actually thought we were last year coming home. Our big key is staying healthy. If we have a fit and healthy roster I go into any game confident we will win. I was convinced we would beat Parra and despite putting in a poor first half and getting hammered by Cummins, we still should have. And as much as I hate to admit it Parra will be up there this year.

Not sure if there's such a thing but an impartial ref and a couple of half decent touchies would improve our chances.

Realistically I don’t think so , but hope we go deep into the finals series.

I think 2021/22 will be our years.

Already beaten the Roosters , should have won over the Eels , competitive against the Storm , a couple of other bench mark sides to play but on current indications and with an available best and healthy side , nothing can be ruled out including being good enough for the 2020 title .

Since last year I thought this year was going to be our year. These new rule changes had me a little concerned at the start because we were always penalised last year. The reality is, that any team that gets a leg up with a few 6 again calls progressively, can beat anyone and we are no different.

However, I do believe we are one of the most resilient teams in the comp and my position remains the same (on the assumption that we remain healthy). Sea Eagles to win the 2020 GF and Turbo Daily M for 2020

I must say I'm starting to believe... we didn't play very well the other night/ we're not the better team but still won (technically) against one of the comp favorites at home!
So if we can actually play a good game we are a chance of beating everyone in the comp imo!

We need a 4-peat of gf wins just to remind everyone we're the best.

2020 grand final wishes to our Manly boys .....

Our mission is not to just play and just be players
Our mission is to Win and be Great Winners

20200608_100823.jpg

I definitely think we can win it if we are close to full strength around finals time. I’d hope it’s not against the Raiders though. Been there and done that...

We have beaten the Rorters in a GF before but denying them a three peat and getting revenge for the injustices of 2013 would be very sweet

Well considering how injury ravaged we were last year yet it took an assclown ref fiasco to take us out in the semi finals I'd say we are capable. The slimeworms won't last, the purple scum aren't the same force, the rorters won't 3 peat and the faders did just that yesterday. In saying that having just witnessed another dose of shambolic refereeing from this poor excuse of officialdom I'd say unless we get Hollywood back it's a forlorn hope.

Well considering how injury ravaged we were last year yet it took an assclown ref fiasco to take us out in the semi finals I'd say we are capable. The slimeworms won't last, the purple scum aren't the same force, the rorters won't 3 peat and the faders did just that yesterday. In saying that having just witnessed another dose of shambolic refereeing from this poor excuse of officialdom I'd say unless we get Hollywood back it's a forlorn hope.

dodgy touchie cost us in that game as well. @niccipops would remember better, I think she said the touchie banned her when she asked her about the call on social media.

Was probably another 'forward pass'

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8