Manly the Pride of Sydney and NSW!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
We are the only team that is representing and making our state of NSW proud !!!

And yet we carry on like a bunch of pelicans

It's a load of ****.
If it was any other Sydney team left with the other three, I'd not be supporting them.

If we can't win it, it needs to go as far away from us as possible.

Duff said:
It's a load of s**t.
If it was any other Sydney team left with the other three, I'd not be supporting them.

I agree...If we don't win, the trophy should go across the Tasman. After all, it will be the only one in their country in a month's time anyways ;)

Duff said:
It's a load of s**t.

The point here is we are the only team left standing in Sydney NSW and that is something to be proud of and not a load of ****.

BOZO said:
Duff said:
It's a load of s**t.

The point here is we are the only team left standing in Sydney NSW and that is something to be proud of and not a load of s**t.

Agreed

I've had a few mates at work who support other NSW teams say they hope Manly wins now, cause they can't possibly support a team from QLD, Vic or NZ.

And then there are those people who just hate Manly, and would support absolutely anyone against us.

You'll get people in both camps, lets just accept that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4