Manly testimonial

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ricardo

Bencher
After the disgusting money grab of last night I was wondering who’s income we should bump up outside the salary cap? If JT and Scam Smith can get their filthy paws on an extra NRL sanctioned $1.5m, who should we “honour for their service to the game?”

I vote DCE and the Turbo boys. Also Kapow should get some love, and maybe Jorge for his hair.
499A7248-6DFF-43D4-922E-B28B37129AA8.jpeg

Well the nrl worked the eligibility criteria around last nights muppets, so you have have played 250 games (sorry Beaver), played SOO/Test games and have a 'nearly' unblemished record - the 'nearly' obviously added due to scam and coffs/thurston not having unblemished records. Pretty much rules out most/all deserving others.

The corrupt nrl have tried to put restrictions on who can do it in the future but Paul Gallen fits all the criteria that i remember.

I'd say the Sharks will do something for him if he retires next year.

It would leave egg on the faces of Scam Smith and Thurston if Gallen has one and then donates his to charity.

I’d be ok with en eternal replay of the 2008 gf, complete with no Scam Smith and perhaps Anthony Warlow to reprise his peerless rendition of the national anthem.

The only thing there I would change is that I think Julie Anthony in 1987 did the best rendition of Advance Australia Fair.

Have either of them come out and said they are donating the money to charity?

I can't believe they WOULDN'T do this and also can't believe the media have let them off the hook being so bloody greedy!
When the match was originally organised,there was no mention of charities benefiting from the game.But after some major backlash from Sydney media and league supporters,some charity organisations were sneakily included into the promotion of the night.So I suspect it was never intended for a fund raising event until they copped some flack for it.Now both players appear as messiahs

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4