Manly team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Basically one new starting prop and two new bench forwards. I can live with that.

The backs replacements aren't a concern.

Jethro said:
Eaglette Fan said:
Anyone got a team list for Holden and NSW Cups?

Forget about my previous comment.

The Round 1 Team Lists for NYC & NSW Cup have been posted on the MWSE website.

Click here to view the team lists at seaeagles.com.au

ROUND 1 HOLDEN CUP TEAM LIST

MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES v MELBOURNE STORM

Sat 8 Mar, 2014 - Brookvale Oval

NYC Kick-Off 4:45pm

1. Tom Trbojevic

2. Charlie Buttrose

3. Charlie Taylor

4. Luke Garner

5. Luke Gosling

6. Will Pearsall

7. Zac Nicholls

8. Jack Delaney

9. Michael Stigg

10. Leonati Feiloakitu

11. James Parker

12. Liam Knight

13. Nicholas Lynn

Interchange

14. T J McLean

15. Jackson Kelly

16. James Mirceski

17. Evan Lee

18. Luke Bartley

Coach: David Heath

ROUND 1 NSW CUP TEAM LIST

MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES v MOUNTIES

Sat 8 March 2014, Brookvale Oval

NSW Cup Kick off: 2:30pm

1. Clinton Gutherson

2. Domenic Reardon

3. Delroy Berryman

4. Tony Satini

5. Mark O’Dare

6. Jack Littlejohn (c)

7. Masada Iosefa

8. Ligi Sao

9. Jayden Hodges

10. Tyson Andrews

11. Jake Trbojevic

12. Santana Palmer

13. Jordan Latham

Interchange

14. Hugh Pratt

15. Matt Ikuvalu

16. Luke Haddrick

17. Ron Alovili

Coach Luke Williamson

Silver Eagle said:
The Nsw cup team looks stronger this year hopefly Chee kam comes back soon

Interesting in the Holden Cup Team, in the backs they have 2 Lukes on the left side and 2 Charlies on the right. Lol

Surprised not to see Lawton or Rudolph named in the nsw cup. Injured?

I'll start the year by giving Willow credit ? Fan of Turbo starting in the back row. Dylan Kelly is a notable omission?

What a pity they are playing the NSW Cup BEFORE The Holden Cup. I'm pretty sure most of us would prefer to watch our reserves play, rather than our juniors. It means getting to the ground at 2.30pm, making it a long day/night.

I thought the NRL had made the NSW Cup a priority?

Least amount of Polynesian players in our nsw cup side for years.

Most other nsw cup sides seem to be stacked with islanders. Has the coach had a fall out with them?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Why would you think the coach would fall out with players based on their race?

It has happened before with Daniel Anderson at the warriors.

Probably no reason but it just seems strange when most other NYC teams are stacked with islanders and we also have been in previous years but not this year

Im happy with this team. Hiku is a known performer and Blair has alot of promise.

The bench spots are also good, although i would have seriosly considered turbo on the bench.

Mabye tooves if we loose another forward you would expect him to come into the side unless T Red is fit.

We don't look great on paper without Taufua, Williams, King, Symonds and MAYBE Chee Kam compared to The Roosters and Rabbits sides, but we DO look better than The Storm, who look not great.

Bellamy always gets his teams to lift.

Shame we are so injured already, and it's more of a shame it's all of our "mostly always injured" guys in Williams, King and Symonds.

The Who said:
What a pity they are playing the NSW Cup BEFORE The Holden Cup. I'm pretty sure most of us would prefer to watch our reserves play, rather than our juniors. It means getting to the ground at 2.30pm, making it a long day/night.

Doesn't worry me who plays first as they both have Sh** Coaches, but I have a soft spot for Holden Cup and want them to do well

The Who said:

Doesn't worry me who plays first as they both have Sh** Coaches, but I have a soft spot for Holden Cup and want them to do well and Its a good long day watching Manly play, you don't often get 3 teams playing at the Fortress........ Enjoy !

Very excited now. The young bloke made it to state for swimming. It's this Monday in Blacktown. Means we have to do a road trip to Sydney. Means we HAVE to go to the game on Saturday night. damn it. :mad: Hate it when the planets align. :p yay. Can't wait.

This could be the worst bench and weakest set of wingers we've put out in 5 years. To say I'm concerned is an understatement.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4