Manly Team v Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
EAGLES TEAMS FOR BULLDOGS MATCHES
The Manly Sea Eagles NRL side for Sunday's blockbuster against the Bulldogs is:Brett Stewart,Scott Donald,Terry Hill,Ashley Alberts,Chris Hicks,Michael Witt,Michael Monaghan(C),Mark Bryant,Chad Randall,Brent kite,Steve Menzies,Anthony Watmough,Ben Kennedy.Replacements:Kane Cleal,Shayne Dunley,Phil Moorwood,Sam Harris,Glenn Stewart (one to be omitted).

The PREMIER League side to play the Bulldogs:Jared Taylor,Mitch Creary,Steve Matai,Paul Stephenson,Darren Peachey,Jye Mullane,Travis Burns,Jim Curtis,Nathan Hollingsworth,Mailangi Styles,Nathan Tutt,J.P.Cherry (C),Jeff Robson.Interchange:Karl Johnson,Daniel Watkins,Chris Trembath.

JERSEY FLEGG side to play the Bulldogs:Ryan Cribb,Tom Joseph,James Donlan,Sean Meaney,Terry Kelly,Harry Berryman,Josh Lewis (C),Suli Koroibulileka,Brendan Crabb,Adam Shaw,Vic Mauro,Mitchell Taeueli,Josh Brown.Interchange:Sam Key,Mark offerdahl,John Greive,Ina Papera,Joab Hull.

Where's willo?

those paper cuts take a long time to heal in this cold weather but does anyone seriously want king facing asotasi and omeley.give me jye up front before i witness that mismatch.

Monas seemed injured (thigh strane or something) at the presentation. Noone could doubt his dedication to the team. He plays 80 mins even when injured!

Shame to see Lenno's knee is cactus again methinks his NRL career is dashed, sadly.

You would want Jye at prop. you got mental problems.

King is a good player. Im glad hes out though.. let him recover fully.

I guess since hes out the extra focus for bullying is on Monas this week

I hope phil deadwood is the one who is ommitted

King must have excised a clause in his contract forbiding him from playing when rain is forecast or the temperature below 20 degrees.

We'd hate for him to get a sniffle.

Injury prone is just a slight understatement.

Koroibulileka... I'd love to hear Ray Warren try and wrap his gob around that.

hes a buddy of mine. I remember noone could say his last name properly.. he used to get the ****s. lol

Hes starting this week. I hope he goes well. Go Suli!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4