Manly Team for Auckland 9s

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bencher
Manly announce a very strong Auckland 9's squad.

Sea Eagles squad

Brenton Lawrence (c), Jono Wright, Matt Wright, Brian Kelly, Akuila Uate, Jorge Taufua, Pita Godinet, Cameron Cullen, Peter Schuster, Tom Wright, Joey Lussick, Shaun Lane, Frank Winterstein, Jarrad Kennedy, Curtis Sironen, Addin Fonua Blake, Martin Taupau, Lloyd Perrett.

Congratulations to BJ on the captaincy. It shows a level of confidence in him after injury and is a good test of his fitness before the real comp starts. Lots of untested players selected so we can get an early look at their ability.

Not sure why AFB and Tapau need to be there.

Could have been a good opportunity for the likes of Faainga and Amone?....

Would be due to the number of top 25 players req'd. A lot of the backs chosen would be outside the top 25 so the forwards picked would need to be.

Appears to be a trial for the forward positions on the bench? Will be interesting. Good luck guys, may the best get to the bench!

I do wonder about the future of the competion if sides are predominately sending 2nd string sides.

So you mean there are 3 different blokes??? I wondered why the club kept announcing his signing @;)
SKY TV Commentary
A: 'Wright gets the ball to Wright who makes a nice half break before offloading to Wright....was that Wright who got the ball away?'
B: 'Yes that's right'
A: 'Yes Wright'
B: 'That's what I said'
A: 'Right'
B: 'F&$@! Off Halligan'

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9