MANLY SUX.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Left at 35th minute. Innane, inept, soft , no heart, no passion, weak, unprofessional, laughable, embarrassing are the thoughts that spring to mind. Then I watched 1st grade. They were worse.

Mata - I don't think we can put it all on King with this team. The WHOLE team were just crap. They were pathetic. If they were a bunch of salesmen, they would be being put on a weekly appraisal - TWO weeks ago. If they didn't perform like today, they would be sacked.

Problem is though dude, that Premier League & Jersey Flegg sucked too. Where do we go?

Orford can't save this sinking ship.

We lack class, pace, diversity, skill, passion, ability to score, ability to STOP scores.

Mate remember 9 weeks ago I said three ore wins? What do you think of that punt now? LoL. Manly are pretenders, and passengers...NOTHING more.

yes,pathetic excuse for a football team,all up i lost a lazy $55...not good enough in my books.and no excuses....suckfull..suckfull

And that is putting it mildly bx.

Manly are right now the worst NRL team going around. All the ORHER games this round were tight. We could have at least hoped for a tight game?

Ryan , I agree that Manly were crap , but I'm also surprised that you would walk out on them after 35 mins. Did you leave Brookie Oval against the Panthers when we were down 26 - 6 ?? I certainly can understand your frustration , but I guess you have the experience after following your beloved Bears for so many years. ( Just jokin' ) I was also at the game & was bitterly disappointed. It's the 1st time for many years that I didn't return to the Club for a beer. I was really looking forward to this game after being away for a few weeks. After todays effort I'm overjoyed that I'm flying out to Thailand tomorrow for 8 days. It's my therapy to overcome my disappointment. I'm only going to miss the BYE. I wonder what odds Manly will be paying next week when they come up against the BYE. My guess would be $1.90 favourites. See you at Barricade Brookvale on July 31st.

The forwards have been found out...nothing more needs to be saud

ths time last year the green piece crew where saying, we have king and co, we have too many props! hahahahahha

We have plenty of props a pretty most of them are made of fluff

its ok, just the bears supporter in you.

Team for 2 weeks will have one change - hecks for bryant.

otherwise des will give them a rest so they can be fresh and just tell them how good he is going

I couldnt be there - obvious since we lost.

Not sure when ill make the next game, prob Brisbane on the 7th - hoping for a bday pres.

Definetly looking towards 06 here..

****, Souths have been playing better...Newcastle could have beaten us yesterday.

quoting yourself then agreeingwith it....... weird

can u half manly fans just remember we all said we need to win the next 2 out of 3 games at home im sure u will all stop crying if we beat the form dropped cowboys and the cant play at brookie broncos then theres your 2 out of 3

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4