Manly sides V parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
what a ****ing disgraceful effort, Chris Bailey should be shipped up to the Sunshine coast eagles for the rest of 2010 and then to England

I saw Watmough's left fingers taped up, probably injured which would explain his lack of hit ups.

Pretty lost out there tonight.  I'd say Hodko is feeling the effect of 3 big games in just over a week.  Buhrer looked shaky as soon as he got on.

Matai gone for a few weeks, him walking away from the ref was stupid, i was expecting a send off.

Bailey... good defence and that's about it.  First kick should've cleared off. 

Bailey was woeful, apologies to Ryan.  Watmough was missing when we needed him most.  

We lacked direction at times and looked lost in attack.  I thought we would be ok without Foran, how wrong I was.  Lyon really should have stepped in and taken control in attack.  He was great but we needed more leadership from him.  

Onward and upwards though:-

+ Rose back
+ Bye
+ Foran back
+ Hopefully dry
+ Point to prove

We'll be ok.

Good onya Ryan

At least while still playing poorly we are still in every game, that is a positive for me, not happy we have dropped 2 Brookie games though

Got completely outplayed in the ruck area. Parra played to the ref and slowed our ball down all day, we rushed and made too many stupid mistakes.

Don't know why the try was disallowed? If Lyon touched it, it definitely went back. Not sure if the Parra guy was out either, though.

Would like to see another forward brought on and move Glenn to 5/8 if Foran misses any more games.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4