Manly should sack Barrett (article)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Smith does have credibility,just not when it involves rugby league matters.He's quite insightful with his AFL and most other sport analysis but his only insight into league is through the Storm
I understand he knows his way around the Squall dressing room, offering each player a cold one after the game.

giphy.gif
I'm disturbed

Well when a legendary giant of Australian sports journalism like Patrick Smith said he should be sacked then get to it Bozo.
Out you go Trent.

*Who the f*** is Patrick Smith?
He writes about any sport: tennis, vfl, league, basketball, olympics, skiing, soccer, golf you name it. He is an incoherent ranter with a wafer thin veneer of knowledge of a range of sports. The type of columnist that you'd find in a b movie about a newspaper.

TB is forced to like every coach to front the media after each game. There is no doubt that what occurred on Saturday night would test the patience and temper of any coach. TB at NO stage questioned the integrity of the match officials, he merely stated what most of the community who support the game feel that the process and bunker are flawed, seriously flawed. He pointed it out, Flanagan did the day after and yet they both get fines. Arthur on Sat arvo mentioned that the refs use the Bunker more and wow, no fine for him.

This pathetic rant from a journo who knows bugger all of what it is like to coach a team.
Exactly right mate .What coach would sit there with a big smile on his face as though nothing has happened after that debacle. Trent Barrett should do another presser and tell this clown to blow it out his arse .

Lol, why should we sack Barrett for stating the truth. The nrl are going against anyone who poses a threat to their ways. This feels like a dictatorship here, with the club suffering the consequences of being controlled by people who use power to protect themselves. Greenberg has to go, as does this media scumbag
I only just saw this post now. I literally just said the same thing, word for word, in another thread. Weird. We're on the same wavelength here Harry boy

We should fire the Supercuck but this has little to do with it

He should be fired for not speaking up sooner and the 102 points against in 2 weeks

He is a failure of monumental proportions and a deadset cuckold

The best bit was when he got a really concerned expression on his face and said "I'm worried that little kids are going to show up to a game and there will be no one out in the middle." Then he pauses and shakes his head to ram home the point. Feckin wanker, as if, really? He should be more worried that the ref will show up but the kids will all be on an oval up the road kicking a sherrin. Corrupt, spin merchant, he's the worst thing to happen to the sport since Super League.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8