Manly should sack Barrett (article)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Before you go shooting the messenger.....just have a read of this garbage.

MANLY SHOULD CONSIDER SACKING TRENT BARRETT
By Adam Lucius
@Lush178

September 11, 2017 12:39am AEST

Manly should force Trent Barrett to apologise to the entire rugby league community – and then consider sacking him – after his emotional outburst following the Sea Eagles’ controversial finals exit.

That’s the view of veteran sports columnist Patrick Smith, who accused Barrett of damaging the code by spraying match officials after a number of calls went against Manly in their 22-10 loss to Penrith.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/amp/...n-press-conference/1a1t4edx5ht6l1xabad2z0w22a

TB is forced to like every coach to front the media after each game. There is no doubt that what occurred on Saturday night would test the patience and temper of any coach. TB at NO stage questioned the integrity of the match officials, he merely stated what most of the community who support the game feel that the process and bunker are flawed, seriously flawed. He pointed it out, Flanagan did the day after and yet they both get fines. Arthur on Sat arvo mentioned that the refs use the Bunker more and wow, no fine for him.

This pathetic rant from a journo who knows bugger all of what it is like to coach a team.

Trent doesnt get fined unless Flannagan carried on like he did.

In my opinion, Flano jumped on the back of terrible reffing that Trent complained about as a scapegoat for his own team and cheapened the impact Trents rant should have had. He hijacked a very strong argument with mediocrity.

For the record I thought the reffing was a farce in the Sharks and Cowboys game, however, for the majority of the game I though the cows were getting stitched up.

Greenburg has only come out today and thrown record fines around because he's trying to avoid the final 5 games being openly discussed in a similar fashion.

Theres no other reason to increase the fines other than to scare the remaining coaches into silence.

Last edited:
Greenburg has gone full retard.

giphy.gif

Lol, why should we sack Barrett for stating the truth. The nrl are going against anyone who poses a threat to their ways. This feels like a dictatorship here, with the club suffering the consequences of being controlled by people who use power to protect themselves. Greenberg has to go, as does this media scumbag

Damaging the code?
The NRL is doing a fine job of that, thanks Smith, who I believe comes from Victoria and has absolutely no credibility.
Smith does have credibility,just not when it involves rugby league matters.He's quite insightful with his AFL and most other sport analysis but his only insight into league is through the Storm

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10