Manly shop at Warriewood

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

easystreet

Reserve Grader
I was wondering if anyone had been to the new Manly store at Warriewood yet.Is it a whole store of Manly merchandise,or just a little corner of another store? Are there any good bargains? I live in the Parramatta area,so i dont want to travel all the way over to the northern beaches if there isnt much in the new shop.

Warriewood Square is my local shopping centre , but I can't recall seeing a Manly shop anywhere there. I was down there on the weekend and did see Manly players sitting at a table outside Kmart signing 2006 merchandise that was on sale at reduced prices.

On Saturday , I saw Kingy & Brett Stewart and some others & on Sunday there was Williamson , Monaghan , Glenn Stewart and some others I didn't recognise.

The players weren't exactly being swamped for autographs. Perhaps the Club could have shown some initiative and placed an ad/notice in the Manly Daily to generate some interest. Asking too much perhaps????

Hi Craig - long time no hear mate !!!
I "think" they had something on their website - but there are so many sales pitches - it gets a little confusing.

Chuckwood,going by the official MSE website,there is supposed to be a Manly merchandise shop at Warriewood Centro near KMart,but if you didnt see it,it must be a tiny little store out of the way somewhere.
I live near Peter Wynn's store so i can get a lot of Manly stuff there,but i would rather give my money to the club,so i hope to hear some good things about the new store at Warriewood.

To be honest if you were going to opne a shop on the Peninula Warringah Mall is the onlt option but I guess the rent would make it prohibitive.

Agree there wasn't much fanfare in the local paper, if you hadn/t looked at MSE you wouldn't even know it was open.

You would think the Daily would be happy to do a story on such a thing.

Whats the marketing admin doing?

You would think the Daily would be happy to do a story on such a thing.

Whats the marketing admin doing?

wading through matas and our constant complaints?

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4