Manly season over

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A ridicoulously hard thing to do with tact, but Snake is dusted. Time to take him out.

I just cannot cop this is all Barrett.

Some selections are crazy but if I follow the rumours a few weeks ago that a head coach is not picking the team, I think its him.

Let the bloke pick a team and yhen let him fall on his sword if nothing improves.

My team for next wek (asumimg no injuries)

1. Tom T
2. Wright
3. Walker
4. Matai
4. Williame
6. Lyon
7. DCE
8. Lussick
9. Parcell
10. Lawrence
11. Buhrer
12. Knight
13. Jake T

14. Korisau
15. Brown ( great bench player NOT a starter)
16. Vave ( would start but does not handle it)
17. Myles (I think he can go OK off bench)
18. Fanua-Blake

Best 80's movies: Big Trouble in Little China, and Bloodsport :)
Bloodsport was one of my all time favs.

Above the law update...segal is in a night club....there might be some dancing coming up

I agree with one thing the season is over before the halfway mark:-(

Time to get in new blood before June 30. And give them 13 weeks training for next year.

I know this won't be popular. But I actually feel a little sorry for Baz.

Let's be honest. Our top 4 players are playing poorly or injured.

Snake, killer are in poor form and will retire surely. I'm sure he didn't bank on that.

Steves neck is gone and is a broken man. Love his heart though

DCE our money man is so far from good form it's laughable.

If we can retire some players and use their money then we're in with a chance but it's a few years away.

I sent the below to the following addresses; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected] I encourage all fellow Sea Eagles to voice your disbelief at them too.

I am a member, so you can naturally understand how I have some questions that should be answered.

You replaced a winning coach in Toovey, to keep a troubled player in Foran who left anyway, and has caused issues elsewhere. Given that Barrett has failed dismally, yet he got the squad he wanted, will you know admit your mistake Mr Penn and Mr Kelly, and re-instate Geoff Toovey?

Nate Myles has never cut it at club level, Lewis Brown is a fringe player, Apisai Koroisau is inconsistent and Darcy Lussick has no work ethic or real impact. Will you tap them on the shoulder as you did proven performers such as Peta Hiku and Matt Ballin?

Trent Barrett is not Manly, that matters at our club. When will Mr Penn and Mr Kelly admit this was an error on their part?

You have peter peters on your payroll, yet he insulted supporters and showed contempt in portraying some members as disloyal for supporting Geoff Toovey, in his Manly Daily article. When will this misogynist be removed?

Bob Fulton has been at the selection helm of NSW's decade of mediocrity, yet he was given the keys to the Manly castle. When will he be walked?

We have lack lustre development as is proven by our lower grades; poor coaching staff in the inexperienced Trent Barrett, Penrith Cartwright and the defensive messiah Anthony Seibold, yet we leak points like a siv. Williamson and Randall show nothing, When will they be overhauled?

We replaced a proven entity in Don Singe, for Dan Ferris. Was this prudent? Given that we show poor fitness and more injuries?

Barrett keeps Fonua-Blake in reserve grade? Seriously.

Yes. They shat all over movies like Tootsie, Prizzi's Honor and Being There.

Mate, I used to be a MASSIVE ninja movie fan in my day. I always thought that when I grew up, I was going to be the next Chuck Norris :)

Problem is, my mother and fathers ****house genes. Only Ninja I could be is called grasshopper, because I'm as tall as one !

Walker's contributions have pretty much been limited to dancing on the spot and running backwards. He may be trying but he's still playing terribly. The idea that he was going to be of more value to this Manly side than Hiku was always laughable.
walker has no idea how to hit a gap at speed, he passes way too early to create and threat, let alone he crab dances

The highlights of the year was the off season and after the first game we faced the reality of what has so far happened. Even if they win a game they will not back it up the following week as there is no team morale, they are poorly coached, old players playing for the cash and now injuries. Any of the players that they bought I do feel sorry for surely they could have been better at other clubs. Fulton's huge ego and Zorba's fat gut are sinking our Titanic.

Enough Excuses...I had a feeling this would happen.

They replaced a winning coach in Toovey, to keep a troubled player in Foran who left anyway, and has caused issues elsewhere. Myles has never cut it at club level, Lewis is a fringe player, Koroisau is inconsistent, Lussick has no work ethic or real impact, and Barrett is not Manly, that matters at our club. We have dismissive people in charge such as dork penn and try hard Kelly who show contempt toward the supporter base; lack lustre development as is proven by our lower grades; poor coaching staff in the inexperienced and weak kneed Barrett, Penrith Cartwright and the defensive messiah Anthony Seibold, yet we leak points like a siv. Williamson and Randall share a brain. We have a disgusting fat, degenerate, sinister, grimey slob in zorba peters calling shots along with that opportunist fulton. We replaced a proven entity in Don Singe, for a bearded hipster in Dan Ferris. We have over hyped the Trbojevic's and Parcell, they are not there, and should never have been discussed in such glowing terms minus any real achievement. Barrett keeps Fonua-Blake in reserve grade??? Seriously

We need a proper overhaul, beginning with the coaching and management.
Agree with most of what you say, however remember where we would be if Penn didn't pump the dollars into the club!!! Fulton is a Manly legend. Zorba is waste of space & is one of the principal reasons the club is in this predicament. We need to build a team around Tom T, Jake T, Parcell, Vave, AFB, DCE, Koroisau, Buhrer, Taupau (must curb his aggression), Walker, Knight, T Wright, Meehan, Leary, Taufua, Hynes etc. & get Tooves back as coach! Just my opinion..........

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2