MANLY SEA EAGLES vs BULLDOGS - GAME DAY THREAD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mate, I fully agree that if we are there next week, we will get smoked. But I still want us to be there regardless.

If we don't deserve to be there, I can't see how Brisbane, Souths, Parramatta, Bulldogs, Knights, Sharks or Cowboys deserve to be in there ahead of us. We all know Melbourne don't

Kiwi, I agree with you mate. Being in Auckland, I have been glued to the TV, internet and radio to get updates. Quite shocking in a beautiful country. I agree with Warriors. They look the goods and can win. They have become more patient this season.

With us, it is clear we are a busted team. Choc has been playing injured all season, and was on 1 leg today and probably our best. Foran has been the same since his injury against Drags. Ballin, worst game he has played. Twice making mistakes in the opposition 20. If we do make it, and I hope we do, we will be missing Bailey and Matai.  

I don't know why in the last 2 games we have not attacked Lyon/Williams side when that has been our best attacking option.

Will post my comments on the season later on. Too distressed to write now. Am waiting for another 90 minutes before the Bunnies game starts.

shut up KE you are making too much sense mate

but you are 1000% correct

I see that Michael Ennis won an Academy Award for his fantastic acting performance in today's game. Seriously, how the hell did that guy win the Man Of The Match award?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6