Manly Sea Eagles forward Darcy Lussick in strong demand

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Any mail on Brett?

There's gotta be more reward for player loyalty and one club players.

Look at our roster
King 2002 11th season this year
Choc 2002 11th season this year
Brett 2003 10 season this year
Glenn 2004 9th season this year
Matai 2005 8th season this year

Their all one club players then you have kitey who Is in his 8th season at manly.

There should be major cap discounts for that ****

Been thinking about this and it's not person Darcy is a great kid with a future but I keep asking what has he done for this media beat up about his value.

From memory he played very good game against the dogs the week before the brookiebrawl and had a solid game against the storm.

I think it would be crazy for any club to be offering him big dollars before they see at 8 weeks of action of him this season.

The Eagle said:
Glenn signed at the same time Brett did,both been at the club the same length of time down to the day
Yea shane but my point was Brett debuted a year early. Thus he has play 1st for 10 seasons.
:)

Pretty sure King, Choc and Brett would all have salary cap discounts for 10 years at 1 club - how much I'm not too sure.

Cambo said:
Any mail on Brett?

There's gotta be more reward for player loyalty and one club players.

Look at our roster
King 2002 11th season this year
Choc 2002 11th season this year
Brett 2003 10 season this year
Glenn 2004 9th season this year
Matai 2005 8th season this year

Their all one club players then you have kitey who Is in his 8th season at manly.

There should be major cap discounts for that s**t

Been thinking about this and it's not person Darcy is a great kid with a future but I keep asking what has he done for this media beat up about his value.

From memory he played very good game against the dogs the week before the brookiebrawl and had a solid game against the storm.

I think it would be crazy for any club to be offering him big dollars before they see at 8 weeks of action of him this season.

The problem with major cap discounts is if the clubs can actually afford it. Also it makes clubs with strong junior bases close to unstoppable. Imagine the Broncos never at risk of losing a junior player because of the relief they would get in the cap and also potentially having bonus money under they cap they could use to sign anyone on the open market?

jjai said:
Played 7games off the bench!!!!! we dont even know if he can actually play the whole 80 with the same gusto he shows in his stints off the bench..
I`m getting sick & tired of these bench players causing commotion to our preperations with contracts..
after 08 GF it was wolfman demanding 120,000 dollars aseason & how many games has he played since the 08 GF , be lucky to be 26games..
How about you knuckle down & show us what you have in your 1st full season in the NRL before you start demanding more money..

One word for you DARCY.... hodgkinson....

Bumped it .. i stand by this...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7