Manly Sea Eagles cop raw deal in opening week of the NRL finals scheduling Read more

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes, go with the Chooks. Unlike Souths they won't have a bounce back factor, in fact they've already had their photos taken with their new trophy, so they've already had their big victory for this year. Extra days prep, plus (if there is any justice in the match review committee) they will be minus JWH, who is big for them.

I don't think he should be suspended. If they play that at normal speed he was spinning out of a tackle and was bracing for impact from the next. The replay was slowed down considerably and is not a reflection of how quickly that happened.

Seano said:
I don't think he should be suspended. If they play that at normal speed he was spinning out of a tackle and was bracing for impact from the next. The replay was slowed down considerably and is not a reflection of how quickly that happened.

I don't think it was that bad either he shouldn't get done but it is JWH and he's still attracting the Manly loading so he'll probably cop a few weeks. i knew he'd do something to get in trouble last night.

I think some people are over-blowing the four day turnaround to beat Souffs. Easts just did it. So we shouldn't have a problem.

The Who said:
I think some people are over-blowing the four day turnaround to beat Souffs. Easts just did it. So we shouldn't have a problem.
Its less about the turn around and more about them getting most calls go their way and the bounce back factor imo. Much prefer to play the Roosters.

We'll have the refs against us no matter who we play. We'll have to be twice as good as our opposition to win, same old same old....

Seano said:

And if I am not mistaken, on the very next play (Souff$ first hit up after finding touch)....Sam Burgess did exactly the same thing and got away with it.

As to who we'd prefer to play.....who cares? We'll win anyway.

I think he should be suspended if we lose today, other wise he should be free to play the scum.

I think we will win today and I think we will use the short turnaround as a real motivator. We will beat souffs and their grubby burgess clan and we will get a deserved week off.

Having said that I also think we won't win the comp unless we get the week off and a "home" preliminary final.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6