Manly sea eagles army

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The owner has contacted me via the MWTS Facebook page, looks to be just a regular Manly Fan who has just created a Facebook page for fun.

It doesn't look to sinister, must admit I was surprised they had amassed 500 "Likers" already...the MWTS has been going for years and only has about 750, and even Silvertails just over 1000.

The owner has contacted me via the MWTS Facebook page, looks to be just a regular Manly Fan who has just created a Facebook page for fun.

It doesn't look to sinister, must admit I was surprised they had amassed 500 "Likers" already...the MWTS has been going for years and only has about 750, and even Silvertails just over 1000.

Mark from Brisbane said:

It's because they have the words "Manly Sea Eagles" in their name. Easy to search.

Mark from Brisbane said:

It's because they have the words "Manly Sea Eagles" in their name. Easy to search.

If you like them on Facebook you'll find you that they copy the comms of the official Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles FB page. A tad annoying...

If you like them on Facebook you'll find you that they copy the comms of the official Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles FB page. A tad annoying...

Be interested if the club would knock it on the the head for using the sea eagle name and logo.

Frogz said:
Wonder how many of them are members

Does not being a member make you less of a fan? Do you day nonmembers care less than members? Sorry that I've been unemployed with no transport most of the year, its not a thing I've been able to remedy and I won't til a month from now as government agencies are notoriously show,Bull**** I say sick socioeconomic bull****

Oh and this site has a tendency to occasional shun its own kind due to differing views, grammatical errors and most recently and spectacularly a personality clash which had shades of the Penn vs Delmage war

The "lower" class still deserves respect as fellow fans of this club, join them, respect them or leave them be

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles forever

Frogz said:
Wonder how many of them are members

Does not being a member make you less of a fan? Do you day nonmembers care less than members? Sorry that I've been unemployed with no transport most of the year, its not a thing I've been able to remedy and I won't til a month from now as government agencies are notoriously show,Bull**** I say sick socioeconomic bull****

Oh and this site has a tendency to occasional shun its own kind due to differing views, grammatical errors and most recently and spectacularly a personality clash which had shades of the Penn vs Delmage war

The "lower" class still deserves respect as fellow fans of this club, join them, respect them or leave them be

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles forever

The Eagle...did I say anything like that. All I said was are they members....they might not be aware about memberships.

But please dont preach to me about hard times d@ckhead,,,,,,Ive had plenty and u aint the only one.

The Eagle...did I say anything like that. All I said was are they members....they might not be aware about memberships.

But please dont preach to me about hard times d@ckhead,,,,,,Ive had plenty and u aint the only one.

It's a good point about the use of the Logo...you'll note that the MWTS Facebook page features our own logo, and we call ourseleves the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters.....whilst I doubt the club would come down hard on the MWTS we don't push the envelope in relation to name / logo....so yes you are correct, I imagine the club might not be too happy about a Facebook page using their collateral without permission.

It's a good point about the use of the Logo...you'll note that the MWTS Facebook page features our own logo, and we call ourseleves the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters.....whilst I doubt the club would come down hard on the MWTS we don't push the envelope in relation to name / logo....so yes you are correct, I imagine the club might not be too happy about a Facebook page using their collateral without permission.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4