Manly sea eagles army

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
I noticed them on Facebook, who are they, have they been around a while or are they new?

Good to see other supporter groups around.

I noticed them on Facebook, who are they, have they been around a while or are they new?

Good to see other supporter groups around.

Me neither, I am only aware of the Silvertails and the MWTS (which has a fair bit of cross pollination)

Me neither, I am only aware of the Silvertails and the MWTS (which has a fair bit of cross pollination)

Don't like the 'army' word. Definitely not an inclusive sound. And I noticed that Sydney FC soccer fans have the 'no one likes us' on t-shirts. Maybe time to change it to 'everyone likes us, we don't mind'.

Don't like the 'army' word. Definitely not an inclusive sound. And I noticed that Sydney FC soccer fans have the 'no one likes us' on t-shirts. Maybe time to change it to 'everyone likes us, we don't mind'.

DSM5 said:

Why we borrowed it from a soccer club.
A few members here are part of the Cove so that's how it may have filtered to them as well.
Going to be interesting when they play WSW though think the old derby thing is going to step up.

DSM5 said:

Why we borrowed it from a soccer club.
A few members here are part of the Cove so that's how it may have filtered to them as well.
Going to be interesting when they play WSW though think the old derby thing is going to step up.

I have just added a note for them to "like" the MWTS and will add one now for Silvertails.....but don't know who they are or who are their admins.

I have just added a note for them to "like" the MWTS and will add one now for Silvertails.....but don't know who they are or who are their admins.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2