Manly poach young gun from Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ha ha simply no chance of any other option than Choppy mate as Des and Crusher are already calling him that! And if he doesn’t perform his brothers might nickname him ‘chippy’ as he will need to get on the tools for a genuine job then if he isn’t cutting it! he’s the eldest of four boys so he will set the framework for the other boys. A back rower, a 5/8 and a fullback so who knows! 13,12 & 10.
mill make sure I refer him to the forum when he is struggling for form for some encouragement or a kick up the ass. Always good to hear what others see in the kids development areas and he is at the gym now ripping in again. Cheers for the laugh!
"Choppy" it is then.@;):clap:

A lot of the highlights were breaks made up the middle of the field,not a lot of stuff out wider(not a criticism),wondering where his future lies?Solid defender,maybe a fullback or edge back rower,lot of pace tho....good player to keep an eye on.
Reminds me of a young man who went on to be one of our greats, one of the games greats... BEAVVVVER! and it wasnt just the head gear but Steve played in the centres, loved a tackle and was about the same build at 15.... .. just be yourself Cayden but the beaver wouldn't be a bad role model.

Won't be long before NRL clubs start signing up kids still in the womb.
So much can go wrong from being a champion 15 year old, in any sport.
We shouldn't get too excited.
Or even earlier signing them
From the ball sack. I need a player
Manager for my swimmers.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8