• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey Sea Eagles Supporters!

I'm up on the GC for the holidays.
Has anyone got any idea of where the team is staying while they are up here?

I want to try and find them lol! Go Manly

Can't find anything on their site. Not exactly publicising their movements. Must be keeping this one low key.

I doubt they are there yet as they're only going up today.

At a pure guess, maybe the Mercure as I've seen other teams stay there.

Last edited:
Try the Mermaid Beach Motel. I stayed there as a kid in the 70s, and it had a slippery dip into the pool. Close to Magic Mountain, which was a pissweak-world version of Manly Fun Pier, but way up a hill.

Try the Mermaid Beach Motel. I stayed there as a kid in the 70s, and it had a slippery dip into the pool. Close to Magic Mountain, which was a pissweak-world version of Manly Fun Pier, but way up a hill.
Cherry still has a house at Mermaid, maybe he will be asking the tenants to vacate for the weekend.

The players have arrived, saw them at the air port at 3pm.
Bad news was there was a red headed player with them.

Oh dear, Nath comes across as a nice lad, so it is nothing personal, but he is just not first grade material (at the moment at least anyway). But then again how many of our first grade team is actually first grade standard.

Ah well, it is what it is and I would prefer Killer to have another week off if he is still injured, I suppose.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7