Manly need a centre.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wiliame, Wright, Koroisou, Parker, Cullen, Winterstein need to be depth at this stage, and nothing more. That being said, as depth, they would be considered above average. As first graders, they are works in progress (but need to develop).

If any one of those are full time 1st graders, this team isn't playing finals 2017.

Wiliame, Wright, Koroisou, Parker, Cullen, Winterstein need to be depth at this stage, and nothing more. That being said, as depth, they would be considered above average. As first graders, they are works in progress (but need to develop).

If any one of those are full time 1st graders, this team isn't playing finals 2017.
One position won't change a whole teams finals chances... In saying that I totally agree with the first part

Hopefully the forgotten centre we have in Dylan walker stands up next year and stops banging on doors.

Maybe Steve matai will work through it otherwise we will need another gun centre... Would love to see Izy Folau in an eagle jersey he is after all playing at Brookie next year in February!

• 👍
Reactions: R3
Hopefully the forgotten centre we have in Dylan walker stands up next year and stops banging on doors.

Maybe Steve matai will work through it otherwise we will need another gun centre... Would love to see Izy Folau in an eagle jersey he is after all playing at Brookie next year in February!
Walker will be back to his best at centre. He was brilliant in the games he did play there this season so there is no reason he won't be the same, if not better

On the field Scott gave his best for the team. Your grievance is with Bob, isn't it?

And the story goes that, off the field, Scott was the link that brought his teacher to the Sea Eagles, one Desmond Hasler.
Scott might have given his best but his best was barely reserve grade standard.

Well we heard today that apparently we are negotiating the terms of skivvy's retirement and are chasing DWZ and Whare. So you would think the club is well aware of the need of another centre.

On the field Scott gave his best for the team. Your grievance is with Bob, isn't it?

And the story goes that, off the field, Scott was the link that brought his teacher to the Sea Eagles, one Desmond Hasler.
Was Scott at school in Penrith?

What about putting uate at centre, could be good especially as he wont be under them high balls like he would if he was at wing. Either him or young brad parker would be really good at centre. Would rather have uate at centre and parker on wing.

Maybe at NSW cup level....
If this "progress" amounts to a long NRL career - the experts, otherwise known as honest observers...will be very, very surprised
Didn't say he would be a star, but he has enough upside to turn into an accomplished outside back. Just my opinion, I think I have seen and played enough footy to comment...call yourselves whatever you like, I think he will add to the squad. I never really wanted ST forum swimmers to do the recruitment for this great club anyway.

Didn't say he would be a star, but he has enough upside to turn into an accomplished outside back. Just my opinion, I think I have seen and played enough footy to comment...call yourselves whatever you like, I think he will add to the squad. I never really wanted ST forum swimmers to do the recruitment for this great club anyway.

Penn / Bozo & others are doing enough to **** the club up on their very own let, alone help from us.

Des was my teacher.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4